Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Its been awhile since I have been active here. I tend to stop reading boards on the years that we not going to Couples.We only make the trip every other year and reading on the off years just reminds me how long it will be before we can return.

However, its time for my wife and I to begin planning next year's trip to CTI, so I thought I'd stop in and say hi.

Hi!! Welcome back!

I'm fairly new here and my fiance and I are almost ready to book our weddingmoon at CTI in August.

Welcome back.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Welcome back!!

Reading this board keeps you at least a little warm this time of year....at least mentally!

65 days to CN....soon come!

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    Welcome back!!

Reading this board keeps you at least a little warm this time of year....at least mentally!

65 days to CN....soon come!
    67 days to CN see you at the pool bar rjammin!!!

Thanks all, its been fun catching up here again.

tm9243 and rjammin: 67 days! I'm jealous. Our trip is a little less than a year away (sigh).

SunshineandFire: Congrats! I'm sure you already know this, but you are going to have a great time at CTI. My wife and I have been going to CTI for 13 years. The place swept us of our feet on our very first visit and we have been going back ever since.

Welcome (back).

73 days to our 2nd trip to CSS... soon come... soon come.