Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default guys...down there

We were going to SSB in Dec, but the trip was delayed until May. Dan started going 100% bare (ie full brazillian "above" and "below") a few months ago and planned to do so for the trip with some hesitancy. We went AN at Haulover in Miami recently, but maybe cause of the very small crowd that day he was the only one all the way shaved and felt kinda awkward. He's not as comfrtable in the nude as me to begin with. I always did it growing up in my backyard pool. Anyway, how many guys are shaved completely as he is at SSB? He does like it. If not many...should he let some grow in on top or stay same? Im bare all the way, but far more confident (also seems most women are bare). If you've been to SSB lately let him know what to do. We're in our early 30s if it matters. See you in the sun soon. - Julie

Default Does not matter

Be yourself. No need to worry one way or another. Most are neatly trimmed or bare. Remember also there are always some who this is first experience so they may not be trimmed at all. Not a person will care ornis judgmental. Grab a drink and enjoy the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by julieanddan2 View Post
    We were going to SSB in Dec, but the trip was delayed until May. Dan started going 100% bare (ie full brazillian "above" and "below") a few months ago and planned to do so for the trip with some hesitancy. We went AN at Haulover in Miami recently, but maybe cause of the very small crowd that day he was the only one all the way shaved and felt kinda awkward. He's not as comfrtable in the nude as me to begin with. I always did it growing up in my backyard pool. Anyway, how many guys are shaved completely as he is at SSB? He does like it. If not many...should he let some grow in on top or stay same? Im bare all the way, but far more confident (also seems most women are bare). If you've been to SSB lately let him know what to do. We're in our early 30s if it matters. See you in the sun soon. - Julie

You'll see all different types, and no one cares...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Julie, let Dan know he should do whatever he feels like doing. No one cares about his junk. Have fun. It's your vacation.

I'll be 100% smooth when we're there in April. I'd like to zap it off permenantly, but I can't justify the cost!

Its up to him - you want him as comfortable as possible. Unless something crazy is going on down there, no one will even notice. If it does make a difference as to what other guys do, I would say most were trimmed, with a few full grown and few completely bare.

Quote Originally Posted by golferhhi View Post
    Be yourself. No need to worry one way or another. Most are neatly trimmed or bare. Remember also there are always some who this is first experience so they may not be trimmed at all. Not a person will care ornis judgmental. Grab a drink and enjoy the sun.
    Agree 100 %. Not unusual at all!
    SSB in 39 days!!!!!

Julie, tell Dan not to worry...just get there and relax.Being there is all that matters! No one's gonna pay him any mind..Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by julieanddan2 View Post
    He's not as comfrtable in the nude as me to begin with. I always did it growing up in my backyard pool. Anyway, how many guys are shaved completely as he is at SSB? He does like it. If not many...should he let some grow in on top or stay same? Im bare all the way, but far more confident (also seems most women are bare).
    Oh, so that must have been you that I saw when I would peek in the backyard fence!

To be honest, I think people notice the amount of hair on a guy's back more than down below. Nice visual, huh?

Hey JJ,

Quit talking about me here.

The Sheriff

Default Why not be au naturel?

Seems like shaving, trimming, etc. isn't natural; to me. Why conform to what you perceive others think is what you should do? As said by others, no one actually cares. Both wife and I were at AN beach at CN for a week, both perfectly natural. Why not go with what you naturally are given? Frankly, and I know this may be controversial, I have no desire to look like I've not yet entered puberty. I've got a ponytail and beard, as well; so, nothing around my 'vitals' would look pretty stupid; in my opinion.
    Go with what you're comfortable with.
    Peace.
    TonyS

More shave completely. But like all have said in one way or another.
    It just doesn't matter.

Yip
    I'm as hairy as a Silverback and it looks like I'm wearing a sweater in the summer time. If you get the point. One year at home tried it and shaved and hung out around our pool. I found out I liked it and now prefer it. I stay that way year around now. I use the Black Magic for removal. I don't know if I could stand the pain of a brazillian.
    Jeff
    CN/SSB Split July 2011

I'm a guy and have been to AN and CO beaches both unshaven and totally bald. I prefer no hair, you feel more naked that way - at least I do. Either way, do what you're comfortable with and enjoy yourself.

it is true it does not matter. But if he wants know, when my wife and I were at SSB in Nov. 2010 most of the guys (like the women) were shaven.

No worries MON!!
    Wife and I have been completely shaved for 20 years or more. I began shaving well before it became fashionable, and before it was called "Brazilian". Just a personal choice. I have loved the feel.

As far as people noticing? Of course they notice. But I assure you, not one person will critique you. Or look down upon you.

Folks that go to nude beaches like SSB or very open minded, and are there to enjoy the passion of their spouses. That is all. Plus the vast majority of these folks will never again be part of your life.

Please enjoy your time at CSS. It literally is heaven on earth. Bond with yourselves and relax.

BTW: I am extremely jealous.

OK, so a further question for the male shavers (or their wives
    Do you shave off *all* your hair, or just "down there?"

Do you also shave your legs, butt, arms, pits, back, and chest?

Just curious, as I'm a "down there" shaver, but not the chest / legs / arms...
    No hair to speak of on my back to shave...

Jason
    CTI in: 259d 15hr 6m 20s

Hey Sheriff, I definitely wasn't referring to you. Most people never make it past the marble sack!

Just got back from ssb. And most guys were trimmed or bare. I had a small patch just on top but shaved that before the end of the trip. Go bare or very trimmed its seems to be what you like. We are in our 30s too

"I don't know if I could stand the pain of a brazillian." Jeff.....you big ole baby!
    Randy

As far as shaving the rest of your body, again it does not matter. However, I shave my back and trim my chest because I think it looks better, the same reason I shave "down their".

Bigwille said that he's "as hairy as a Silverback". Well, I can identify with that. Before we go each time, I use Magic to do my back. As far as the rest of me is concerned, my head and legs are hairless. Some on my chest, but I can live with that. I had never thought about going clean arouind the tree, but one year I saw some men that had and I did it as a joke. Now when it's time to go on another trip, I clean up and call Syl. "Honey, it must be time to go soon"

Yes, Randy.... I have so much hair that a brazillian would be like scapping me alive.... ouch...!

OOOOPS,,, Sorry correct spelling "Scalping".

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    Oh, so that must have been you that I saw when I would peek in the backyard fence!

Ok...I guess you need to join us in May so that now that I've shown you you can show me.

Seriously...thanks for all the comments. With other guys (maybe alot of other guys) going completely bare I think Dan will do the same as well. At least he knows that no one will care either way. You all seem like a great bunch of people to hang with. If any other men (or women) want to comment please do so as I think a lot of people wonder this same thing. - Julie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast