Thread: Gift for Mom

Default Gift for Mom

I'm having a hard time deciding what to buy my Mom - she will be walking me down the aisle in June (my Dad is SOOOO not coming, thank god)so I want something very special for her. For those of you whose parents attended - what kind of gifts would you suggest? The best thing I can come up with is jewlery...help!

Okay, I'm a mom so I can tell you and I know this may sound cheesy but the best gift one of my kids can give me is something they made themselves or a letter they've written me. So, you may want to think about something along those lines. Just something that comes from your heart! I know she will love whatever you give her because it comes from you! If you have time, you could compile some pics of the two of you and make a scrapbook or maybe a DVD with music for her. Of course, jewelry is never a bad option either! All women love jewelry!!! :O)

I made my mom jewelry for Christmas and I think she's shown off that bracelet more than any other gift she's ever had. I guess she got the best of both, jewelry and home made. It's really easy to make something and you can find hundreds of charms in places like Michael's so you can pick something that has a special meaning for the 2 of you.