Default Anyone experienced private dinner @ CSA?

We are going to CSA for the first time at the end of this April. I was thinking about celebrating my husband's birthday with a private dinner on the beach. I received the pricing and wondered if it's worth it. Is it just a table on the beach, more or less? How private is it (as in, how alone are you on the beach besides servers)? Any input would be helpful. Thanks!

I did it on my honeymoon because we had a credit. It was nice but I wish I hadn't done it now. It was private but there were several couples on the beach about 25 yards apart. The dinner took a while because they wanted to make it more romantic but for us, we wanted to eat quicker. It was very dark and the food wasn't anything different than Feathers really. If the money isn't an issue, go for it. For me, I'd rather a massage or something else from the spa. My birthday falls during our trip in May and that's all I asked for.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice. It's just not worth $170. Maybe $75-100 would be more reasonable but that's just our opinion. We didn't have a ton of money to spend down there and felt like we wasted half of our credit on that.

I surprised my husband with dinner on the beach several years ago at CSA and to this day it is still one of the highlights of our trip. There are other table about 25 yds. apart as the previous person said, but we didn't feel close to them. THey have luminarie bags that make a path to your private table. We found it to be very romantic and one of the highlights of our trip!

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyiscold! View Post
    We are going to CSA for the first time at the end of this April. I was thinking about celebrating my husband's birthday with a private dinner on the beach. I received the pricing and wondered if it's worth it. Is it just a table on the beach, more or less? How private is it (as in, how alone are you on the beach besides servers)? Any input would be helpful. Thanks!
    See everybody will have an opinion. For Us it was AWESOME and SOOOO SOOO worth it, didnt feel like i was RIGHT next to other couples, they didnt rush us, food was outstanding and we are doing it again in May. So see its what you take on it. I thought it was just incredible and a magical evening.

I'm with Brad. Lots of people love it and say it's fabulous! We did it at CSS for our anniversary, and while it was great (food, service, etc.) and I'm glad I did it once, I won't do it again. I actually prefer Feathers, and will spend my $$ on spa services. Aaaaah, the spa.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]