With taking advantage of Trading Places you can visit the sister resort once.
If you want to pay for a day pass you can visit as many times as you please.
The cost for a full day pass is $200. person and a 1/2 day pass is
$150. per person. IMHO that cost is not worth the price. Trading Places works fine for us
I believe you are only allowed to trade places once. I hope that's true as we stayed for almost two weeks on one of out trips last year and couldn't go even once even though I tried to sign up as soon as we got there. I would hate to think that people were being turned away while they were allowing others to go multiple times per stay.
Wally has it right. If less than 10 Couples sign up on any given day, they might let you go again. You never know. When we did it, only six people (three couples, including us) went. We had a great time visiting CSS.
Here are the official Trading Places details from the FAQ page.
Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)
Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".
In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.
In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.
Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:
1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.
2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.
4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.
5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.
6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.