Default Tommywommy Saltydogs???

We had a PAR TA yesterday. Someone, who shall remain soulless and nameless, had the audacity to bring THIS:

Name:  dog1.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  41.5 KB

Name:  dog2.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  37.9 KB

Name:  dog3.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  43.1 KB

We, of course, dumped it onto the ground last night. Today, the ground has a horrible bare patch!
    PAPA SMOKE

hendersonville, eh? just up the street from me.

Papa-Smoke:

Shame on you, don't you have any laws in your area against dumping toxic waste on the ground.

Barry

Kindly NOTE the April Fools neon green fingernail polish on the fingernails and toenails.

Now folks if you're going to drink this concoction you need to read the warning label real close.

This could happen to
    YOU

Is Tommwommy from Hendersonville, TN. I didn't realize we are almost neighbors. We are from near Paducah, Ky only about 2 hours from the famous Tommwommy.

Sorry, Barry, I SNIFFED the stuff and my brain turned to jelly for a few hours. I wasn't aware of what I did until it was too late. A hole is developing where I dumped it.
    PAPA SMOKE

Drink more than one Salty Dog, listen to the tree frogs of CN and the effects are non reversible

Attachment 945
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; August 13th, 2009 at 08:17 PM.

kycouple,

We are also in the Paducah area. Good to see Western KY folks on the MB. Sixth trip to Couples coming up in January.

Which resort do you go to? It is good to know that other folks in this area have such good taste!!!!! We actually live nearer Murray, but I didn't figure anyone would know where that was. We went to CTI in 2005 and are going to CSS in 2010. Wish we could go more often but with college age kids it is just not possible right now. Hopefully in the next few years we can go more often.

Awwwwwwwwww...The world's #1 drink.

Hi everyone..I have been out of town after getting FIRED three weeks ago..

I see all of you appreciate the finer things in life..The Salty Dog...Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 C

Tommywommy:
    Did you say you were fired three weeks ago? What happened? Are you able to get a pension or anything? I will keep you and Peggy in my prayers.

Barry

Barry - It just ain't right! Tommy was with his company since the first stagecoaches rolled off the assembly line. He stuck it out when they got rid of his beloved Kentucky (a nearby state) horses and went to the model A & T. After all these years - SNAP! Abuse. I tell you - he was abused! (TW - I know ya gotta laugh to keep from cryin')
    PAPA SMOKE

Ya'll better check the 'truth in labeling" laws in your area......the label on that bottle says "the drink of huggers". I have seen people drink a salty dog and can attest to the fact that they are not hugging anything.....they are grasping for anything they can get their arms around in an effort to keep themselves from flipping onto their back and kicking their legs like a cockroach on his last breath. the term ONE SALTY DOG is just cryptic...when you spell it correctly, it spells GOD NASTY LEO....we just need to figure out who the devil Leo is.......

FIRED???? What company would want to lose a gentleman like you? I know Ava could use some help at CTI, since you have already been trained, I'd bet that you'd be a shoo-in!!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by kycouple View Post
    Which resort do you go to? It is good to know that other folks in this area have such good taste!!!!! We actually live nearer Murray, but I didn't figure anyone would know where that was. We went to CTI in 2005 and are going to CSS in 2010. Wish we could go more often but with college age kids it is just not possible right now. Hopefully in the next few years we can go more often.
    kycouple

Princeton/Eddyville area. CTI 4 times, placed at CSS in Jan. due to renovation, loved CSS and are returning early January. We are self-employed powersports dealer, so our trips to Couples remind us were a couple before business partners. Small world for sure.

Default Papa is blowing smoke!!

As you can see in the pictures, Papa is slightly dazed and confused about the magical and nutritional power of the Salty Dog. And yes, the salty dog is the drink of huggers!

The soulless, nameless and audacious one - Russ
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Please note that the red tomato is in a top secret military base building. It is obvious the Salty Dog is being tested as a weapon of mass destruction.
    PAPA SMOKE

Breaking News....AMJ just reported that drinking Salty Dogs will regrow lost hair..............Papa?????????

Hugs
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Also, please note that poor Russ couldn't SPELL Salty after just THINKING about the drink. SLATY indeed!
    PAPA SMOKE

I don't know about you Papa-Smoke but I think I keep my nice shiny head just the way it is if that is the way to grow hair.
    Russ cam be excused for the error of his ways after all he has to live in a house with 4 women, one them being Jana. No wonder he is confused.

Barry

Too Funny!!!!! Jim, I'm glad your Par-TA went well, but ya'll need to be careful what you do with that Salty Dog, you could hurt someone or something!