Default HELP from CTI April Amigos

Hello April Amigos

First of all, I think it is great that you all get together each year. How excited you must all be to see each other....not long to go now!!

My husband and I are considering a trip this April to CTI(stayed at CN and CSA for two weeks last year) but we travelled in early April. I'm just wondering how you find the weather to be later in the month? Do you get much rain? Overcast sky? I know there are no guarantees but was just concerned that the later we travel, the more risk we would have of rain and cloud cover?

Thanks so much...as always, I greatly appreciate your help.

Cheers,
    Kris
    Ontario, Canada
    Kris

Being that it the tropics, there is always a chance of rain. But most of the time, the showers are brief. maybe ten minutes, but it could last longer. Same thing for the wind. Most of the Aprils that we have been there, overall, the weather is great. it is very hard to predict. What happens one year, may or may not happen the next year. Basicly, we say that a bad day in Jamaica is better than a good day at home. We just take it one day at a time.
    If you are planning on this April, check out the "Meet up at Couples" page. click on Tower Isle and look for the April Amigos thread. Add your names to the list.
    Try not worrying about the weather. It is what it is. When we are there, every day, rain or shine, is a great day.

Richie