Default Win a trip to Couples - Are you missing your Love?

Are you missing your love? Craving some romantic time alone with him/her? Need a getaway? How about a week in Jamaica?!

Chris Demontague is giving away an all-inclusive, 7-day/6-night vacation for 2 to your choice of any Couples Resort in Jamaica! All you have to do is tweet about it!

Also, as a special thanks for participating, Chris is giving away his song “Missing You” for free!

Chris is a very talented Jamaican artist who we hope will become an ambassador for Issa Trust Foundation.

So tweet it up, enjoy the song, and good luck! visit his website below:

http://www.chrisdemontague.com/promo/paywtweetflat.html

no fair, only open to US residents

I can't get it to work, it keeps timing out on the paywithatweet site.

Yeah, that sucks. What if we were willing to fly from a US city?

Oh wow! Never heard of Chris Demontague before but I love his music! Going on my iPod for sure!!

I love that song! But I too have had probelms getting the Tweets to work.

Default Entering the contest

So sorry you are having problems entering. I just tried and had no problems. All you have to do is tweet about someone you are missing. You will hear the song and be automatically entered into the contest.

Instructions from Chris' staff:
    Promos will direct people to Chris' website. The landing page will have the song streaming and details of the contest. People will have to 1) submit their email AND 2) Press the button to post a tweet.
    Once completed, they will be entered to win... and can download the song for free.

Thank you!
    Diane Pollard
    President & CEO Issa Trust Foundaiton

Thanks for the information just wondering , is Chris Jamaican ?