Default Best Non-Alcoholic Drinks at CSA?

I do not drink alcohol and would love some suggestions on non-alcoholic beverages, especially cold, fruity ones, to order! Any ideas?

Oh yeah, and I just realized we're doing the "Double Digit Dance"!!! CSA - HERE WE COME!

Beachski,
    Sorry for the delayed response. I don't get to check the message boards much anymore.

My wife and I also don't drink alcohol and had a wonderful time at CSA. My wife's favorite was the pineapple juice. Mine was a fruit smoothie called the Oh Wow. Both were simply excellent and can be ordered anywhere on the beach or in the restaurants.

The only problem I had was that everytime I ordered an Oh Wow, the server would give me this little giggle. Kinda as if she were saying, "really?". It got on my nerves after a little while, but I gotta admit. The giggles were worth it to get another Oh Wow!

The fruit smoothies are all awesome.

I drank lots of Carib Creams and King Hermans. They're creamy, blended drinks.

We were at CSA in Oct 2007 and we don't drink alcohol. We got a drink called Miami Vice. It was pina colada & strawberry daquiri drink. If you just ask the bartenders they will help create whatever you like.

Enjoy!

No worrys. Just ask the bartender and he/she can fix you up any type of drink that they make, without the alcohol.
    Kristen

Try the Ting. If you have a mini bar in your room, it will be stocked with it. I love it.

Does anybody remember what is in on Oh Wow? I would LOVE to try and recreate it at home.

In order of worst to first...

Smoothies at any of the beach bars
    Smoothies at Sea Grapes
    Smoothies at the spa bar (across the street)

Even the worst ones are NUMMY...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I didn't see the Oh Wow but there are of other drinks... Check them out

http://www.roselynn.org/cndrinks/index.htm
    Don & Denise