Thread: CN Hot Tubs

Default CN Hot Tubs

Hello everyone, just wondering if there is a "hidden" hot tub like at CSS. I know of the 2 at the main pool and the one at the nude beach already but does anyone know of another?

Melissa

Hi
    There's another at CN, however I understand that it is only for scuba divers as they need to warm up after the dives.
    Ian and Vanda

Behind the dive shop pool, near the tree house.

Yes, there's a fourth hot tub near the small pool in the water sports area near Building 5. It is more "hidden" than the others.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The one by the dive pool.

You can't forget the one on the AN beach.

The one by the dive school is fab! It's much bigger that the 2 by the pools and a brilliant place to slide into your wetsuit before a dive and warm up/remove wetsuit after a dive! Don't know how it compares to the one on the nude section.........cos I've not been there
    Cheers PB

No, not just for divers. I'm a diver and can definitely say, anyone can use that jacuzzi.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Its hidden and quiet.

Default 4th hot tub

I'm pretty sure that the hot tub behind the dive pool is open to anyone. I know we have used it and its never been a problem. Also, we have never needed it to warm up after close to 40 dives at different times of the year. Anyway, dives are usually just twice per day with a occasionsal nght dive, so there would be lots of times no divers would be around. I would say go for it anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Yes, there's a fourth hot tub near the small pool in the water sports area near Building 5. It is more "hidden" than the others.
    Shhhhhhhhhhh. Dont tell any one about this tub. Last October, the 2 of us would jump in this one and look at the stars in peace........:-)

The hot tub behind the dive hut, is for everyone, not just the divers after a dive to warm up.
    One Love,
    Mya

Hey great guys. Thanks, we will certainly try to partake in this one. Can't wait to sit back after dinner in the hot tub and look at the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by MelAndNick View Post
    Hey great guys. Thanks, we will certainly try to partake in this one. Can't wait to sit back after dinner in the hot tub and look at the stars.
    Nooooooooooooo. This is our tub............. :-)