Default Which resort is best for a 30 year old married couple?

My husband and I are looking to come in June. We are having a hard time deciding on which Couples Resort to come to. I am a strict vegetarian and we aren't interested in the Au Naturel but are looking for some relaxation on the beacjh and at the pool. Please help!

CSA has the largest beach and no AN, but you can go topless, CN has the next largest beach and great pool, actually you can not go wrong at any of the resorts!!!!!!

Default CSA is a good choice

Couples Swept Away is a great choice. We will be making our 5th trip there in July. Last summer, we sat at the beach party with newlyweds there on their honeymoon. Both were vegetarians and had plenty of choices of foods to eat.

With what you describe I would suggest CSA. It has the most beautiful beach and is like a small village the way it is set up. It also has a restaurant that is geared toward vegetarians....Seagrapes.....and it's right on the beach. Also, if you like to work out, CSA has the best work out facility on the island. I know you will love CSA. Good luck deciding.

I'd say CSA!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

If you want off site excursions I think the Ocho Rios side of the island has more options. I have only been to CN and heading back there in June.

I vote CSA! Plenty of stuff to do on the resort so you won't need off site excursions! Have fun! We hope to be back to CSA in November!

Thanks for the input! We decided on CSA for June!