Default CSA booked solid in march

I just went on to see what kind of price i could get it for now, we booked a few months ago and luckily we did, the place is sold out for the time we are going to be there. March 19th thru 26th. I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing for we have never been there but i would imagine having more people to hang with is a good thing. hope they dont run out of booze!!! ha

Jason,

I know it's crazy! We had some other friends that were going to join us for the wedding but not now! LOL They were waiting on his bonus check to get here before they booked, but now they can't go because there's no availability! We still haven't picked out the songs, actually I have 3 picked, but I'm still waiting on Angelo to pick his favorite 2 for a total of 5. I'll send them to you as soon as I have them all though. No worries on the booze, CSA has plenty of that! LOL

Kristy :O)

We just got back from CSA, and several staff members told us that CSA has been booked solid since December and will continue to be so all the way through March.