Thread: May 12-17

Default May 12-17

Hi all! This is Chrissy and Hank from Traverse City MI. We are getting married on the 16th and this is the first trip to jamaica for both of us! Soooo excited! Looking forward to meeting some fun people, and we may possiblly need witnesses for our wedding (hoping these "witnesses" wouldn't mind taking some pics for us too???). CAN'T WAIT to get out of this cold!!!

we will be there may 01 sorry going to miss it hope you guys have fun cheers

Default May 12 -22

Hi we will be there and have witnessed a couple weddings before, you can look us up in the afternoon at the pool bar, we would be happy to witness and take photos for you, were from wisconsin so look for a packer hat. What time do you get to mbj airport maybe will be on the same shuttle to the resort, we get in at 1.30pm. Mike and jean

The 16th will be our last day there of our honeymoon, but we are also from Michigan so we will be happy to take photos too! Gotta help out our fellow friends from the Mitten

Thanks everyone! Sooo excited, can't seem to keep off of these boards since we booked! Wondering if everyone else is as sick of this snow as I am!?!? Krissy - what part of Michigan are you two from? And Mike and Jean, we will be looking for the cheesehead crap....er, I mean Packer gear. Sorry, had to throw that out there! (my fiance is a Bears fan, born and raised in Chicago)...cheers!

Default Bears Fan

Chrissyo23 we wont hold that against Hank, LOL

We are from Plymouth and we cant wait either...I feel like I am on here constantly trying to learn about the resort and I am getting SO excited!

Default Best of Luck

Wow, My wife and I will be arriving May 12th leaving on May 16th. She has no idea where we are going, other than a warm place that required her passport and a swim suit. this was a gift for our 4 yr wedding anniversary.