Default Wonderful Week In CN

We just returned from our wonderful week and the memories are great! The food was great, the entire resort was clean, and relaxing! I wish I was back there again! Catamaran Cruise, red flag service, pool bar, repeaters dinner, Heliconia, gym, AN beach and hot tub, flowers on the bed, dinners, limbo, steel drums band... all a memory, and a dream for next year...

Enjoy all who are planning their trip for this year!!!

Default Sweet!

I love the steel drums by the pool - usually happens right around my nap time... flowers on the bed... repeater's dinner... sunsets... I will be there again in 25 days to refresh my memory!

Glad you had a wonderful visit!

in 2 days and about and 20 hours we will be home at CN. Glad you enjoyed and was great reading your short, but exciting post. Sounds like the same bit of heaven we left last year this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzzgirl View Post
    I love the steel drums by the pool - usually happens right around my nap time...
    In addition to the steel drum band that occasionally plays on the pool deck after lunch, last week the Silver Birds Steel Orchestra also played on the main stage at Cassava one night.
    I believe it is the same company but they use a different set of performers at times. In any case, the night time performance was way more acrobatic and energetic. It was one of the best shows we've ever seen at CN. They received a well deserved standing ovation from everyone in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzzgirl View Post
    I will be there again in 25 days to refresh my memory!
    Ahhhh, so jealous. Have a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    In addition to the steel drum band that occasionally plays on the pool deck after lunch, last week the Silver Birds Steel Orchestra also played on the main stage at Cassava one night.
    I believe it is the same company but they use a different set of performers at times. In any case, the night time performance was way more acrobatic and energetic. It was one of the best shows we've ever seen at CN. They received a well deserved standing ovation from everyone in the house.

Ahhhh, so jealous. Have a great trip.
    We saw the Steel Birds last year also... they were great!

These posts sound amazing...all of these perfect descriptions will make it even harder to wait until may 2012!! Thanks for putting me at ease about making the right choice!

5 more days in the cold and out first visit to CN!!

We will also be there on Feb. 26 for our 4th visit.

[QUOTE=rudi;113051]In addition to the steel drum band that occasionally plays on the pool deck after lunch, last week the Silver Birds Steel Orchestra also played on the main stage at Cassava one night.

The Silverbirds show in Cassava is THE best steelband we have seen anywhere in the Caribbean.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

We only have six more sleeps and we will be there. We are so excited. We have been to the other three couples resorts and know that CN will be everything we have imagined. I can't wait to have a Jamaican Delight in my hands and the sun on my face. See you there.

Default Waiting for 3/24!

Watching the snow pile up, AGAIN, and so looking foward to our ten days at CN Mar 24! Last 2 years at CSA and decided to try another resort this year. Couples is the best and we can't wait to get there! Sounds like we will love CN as much as we did CSA. Will miss CSA this year.

Sounds like we'll be at CN at the same time this year...I feel very confident in our choice after reading all of the rave reviews for months. It'll be our first time there. I'm sure it'll be great! See you at the pool!

4 more days and we will be at CN...