Default What Type of Items Are In CTI Gift Shop?

We have 5 couples going to CTI March 5th. We gals are wondering what kind of items are available in the gift shop. Guess we're wondering if there is any nice jewelry, Blue Mountain Coffee, or just what? Our whole group has the extra credits to spend, so we're very curious to know if it's just tourist type items, or maybe some very nice things worth using the credits on. Also, is that beautiful jewelry store still on the grounds? Any input would be appreciated, Thanks!

The jewelry store is gone but there are some pieces in the gift shop. They also have the LOGO shop where the gym used to be. We managed to spend our $150 last October on a mix of gifts, coffee and LOGO items. You could always just spend it in the Spa.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    The jewelry store is gone but there are some pieces in the gift shop. They also have the LOGO shop where the gym used to be. We managed to spend our $150 last October on a mix of gifts, coffee and LOGO items. You could always just spend it in the Spa.
    Thanks...awww, no jewelry store. I remember 10 years ago, it was a very nice one. Yes, spa is at the top of the list so far. Our group of couples booked last July, so we each received the $500 credit. Which is just super! Have been watching on here what is allowed and what isn't that you can use it on. Very helpful. And thank you for your input. Ya gotta love this message board.

The logo shop off the beach has: golf shirts, robes, t-shirts, bags,bottles, etc. and also sunscreen and some other toilettries(sp?)

The gift shop has a lot of stuff:clothes, sandals, cigars, souveniers, sunscreen, some silver, some take home gifts, household decor, even some toys for gifts for the kids, coffee, and I think even some rum. Nice shop

Default CTI Gift Shop

Thank you for describing the type of items available. As long as there is Blue Mountain Coffee, t-shirts and a baseball type hat for my husband...he'll be a happy man!

We were there the end of January , 2011 , and yes there is jewelry. In the center of the gift shop there is a glass jewelry display case with some very nice jewelry. Also, some very nice beach clothes and swimsuites. A nice selection of flip flops, appleton rum, and the other items already listed.

The gift shop near the lobby has a very small selection of jewelry. I would like to see more, myself. I did get a silver "One Love" bangle bracelet last year there. Love it. Hubby hoping to get the men's this year. BUT really, more jewelry please! CSS has jewelry store, not sure why CTI does not.
    Vicky