Thread: shuttle???

Default shuttle???

if i book thur hotels.ca am i still entitle to the free shuttle to the resort at the couples lounge???it says that it is all incluseive includeint transfers but it that only if i book it thur couples directly...

You can still use the shuttle. It doesn't matter how you booked. :O)

Regardless of how you book your trip, Couples will provide free shuttle transportation to and from your resort and Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Anyone arriving at the airport and going to Couples gets a free shuttle to the resort where they are staying, upon departure from Couples if you are returing to the airport you get a free shuttle to the airport. Any other destinations are at your own charge but they will help you make arrangements. It doesn't matter how you booked your trip, this is part of the Couples package.

Default Drinks on the bus

Do they serve anything on the bus during the transfer from MBJ to CSS?

We have had the driver stop and offered to get us Red Stripes. By the time we got to CSA, we all had to pee pretty bad but it sure was a fun ride!

Quote Originally Posted by soccrmom65 View Post
    Do they serve anything on the bus during the transfer from MBJ to CSS?

No, they do not serve anything on the shuttle. You can get a red stripe, soda or water at the Couples lounge in the airport and even take one with you. Most drivers will ask if anyone wants to stop for a bathroom break roughly half way to the resort, the stop is at a place where there are beverages for sale so you could buy one there. Remember, if you are drinking you need to pee, if you keep stopping to pee you are delaying your arrival to the resort which is really where you want to be. Plenty of time for fun once you get there.

Default Thanks so much for the reply

I just wanted to make sure we could take something with us because of the transfer time. I will try not to pee..lol

How far is CTI from the airport?

Quote Originally Posted by marshallsunshine View Post
    How far is CTI from the airport?

Roughly an hour and a half but this can vary some depending on traffic and road conditions. When we arrived there had been some extended rains and roads were flooded in some places so our trip to CSA was quite a bit longer than normal. No worries, you'll get there.