Default CTI in March... some last minute Q's

Hey everyone! Need to know if there are coffee makers and irons in all the rooms at CTI or some... Also had read some reports that there is aloe gel and shampoo but not conditioner... is this still the case? Trying to be prepared, but not over prepared! Thanks!

They had coffee maker and iron in our room, deluxe oceanview. I'm pretty sure there was conditioner too, but don't usually use it, so really didn't take notes on that.

We were there in January 2010 and there were coffee makers and irons. We only used the coffee maker once. The rest of our stay we ordered room service every morning for around 7:30, it was wonderful!
    They had aloe gel and a shampoo/conditioner combo. I took my own shampoo and conditioner because I had heard that the shampoo/conditioner combo did not contain enough conditioner for most of the ladies.

Coffee makers, irons, aloe gel and the shampoo is combined with conditioner. Never used the coffee maker nor the iron the after sun aloe gel is great and as for the shampoo it is great for us guys. My wife however as a vast quantity of hair care products which is why we always check one bag.

Default Shower gels irons etc

We just got back from CTI on Sunday. They do have an iron and iron board in each room. They did have shower gel, shampoo, body lotion but no hair conditioner. They no longer have Aloe which was a big disappointment as I am fair and did get sunburned, I really missed the Aloe. FYI, some rooms do have a magnified vanity mirror, ours did not. Only upgraded suites have mini Bar fridge.
    Hope this info helps.
    Cynthia
    Cynthia