Default 5/2/12-5/11/12 @ CN...too far off!!

My husband and I just booked our first trip to Couples! We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary in 2012 and are soo excited, as everyone here seems to love it. We will be staying at Couples Negril from 5/2/12 thru 5/11/12 I know we're kind of early in booking, but with 4 little ones at home, we need this much time to prepare!!
    If anyone out there will be visiting while we are there, let us know. It would be nice to chat...

Megynn and Andrew, from PA

Default all alone?

So I have been checking the MB daily, and no one seems to be traveling the same dates as we will be at CN. Will it just be me, my husband, his jean shorts, and the giant crab behind building 6??

Default all alone, i suppose?

okay, I'm going to bump this up again...I can't imagine that we will be the only ones traveling on these dates. more food and drinks for us!!!

Didnt want you to feel alone...we will be there the 9th-16th so partly during your stay! I think a lot of people just lurk around and dont necessarily post so Im sure the resort will be full and ready for fun...I know we are, at least

You chose the best place!!!! You will not regret it. Have an AMAZING time!