Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: December 2009

Quote Originally Posted by CTKMann View Post
    We are returning to CTI for the 2nd time December 11-18th! Our last trip was in October of 2005? 2006? Right after the big hurricane. I was thrilled to find this MB today after being home all week with the flu and waking up Saturday with no voice, I am counting down the 82 days for a little fun. We look forward to meeting all of you who will be there during that time-some of you are from Texas too! We are right outside of Austin.
    Curtis & Tammy Mann
    Welcome to the Message board. We are Robert and Joy from Arlington, TX. Glad to see some fellow Texans will be there to join us. We will be there Dec 13-20. 84 days for us! Soon come!

Default We are rookies!

We'll be there December 4-9. It's our first time to Jamaica and we can hardly wait! We're planning on going to the island ...after we visit the bar. We haven't done the whole "au naturel" stuff yet, so we're rookies.
    I read some reviews that there isn't much going on after dinner, that CTI is pretty quiet after 10, I certainly hope some of you plan to stay out later.

Quote Originally Posted by CTIherewecome View Post
    We'll be there December 4-9. It's our first time to Jamaica and we can hardly wait! We're planning on going to the island ...after we visit the bar. We haven't done the whole "au naturel" stuff yet, so we're rookies.
    I read some reviews that there isn't much going on after dinner, that CTI is pretty quiet after 10, I certainly hope some of you plan to stay out later.
    Hi Rookies!!
    Ed & Margo here! We're rookies too!! Glad we're not alone on that. We're from Northeastern Pa. Countin the days to get to CTI. Maybe we'll see you at the Bar. We're usually late nighters too! Arriving on 12/3.

Hello friends
    My wife (Heidi) and I are going to be at CTI from 12/10 to 12/14
    Its a short trip but worth it to be in Jamaica
    We are CSS repeaters who did the Trading Places to visit TI this summer

Looking forward to getting back over to the island and catching some sun. We are also looking forward to meeting new friends

John and Heidi
    from KC

Hi Dolly and John,
    We are counting down the days until our trip to CTI. I feel like we are already friends and we haven't even met yet! By the way, Mike turns 63 next month and I will be celebrating my 63rd while we are in Jamaica. We celebrated our 40th anniversary at CSA in 2007 with a vow renewal.
    Can hardly wait for December!
    Pat

Pat, We will have to celebrate your Birthday while at CTI, of course we won't Invade your couples time. I am getting more and more excited each day. We are going to have a great time . It feels so good knowing we've made friends already. That's why I love this MB. Dolly

Hi - new to couples. We are looking to go for Xmas and NY 2 wks, but cant decide on CN or CTI. One of the things putting us off CN is the postings that everyone is in bed by 11pm. We are not alkies but we are on holiday and need a bit of night life perhaps a little dance up. We have heard that CTI has more of an atmosphere. Your posting was different - why?

Charlie and I booked today. This will be our first visit to Couples Tower Isle. We have vacationed 4 times at Couples Sans Souci. We originally booked CSS in November but changed our plans and decided to go in December, long story. We are so excited, so ad three more couples on the week of December 7th to the 14th. We have some friends going also. Looking for a great vacation in the sun

Charlie & Janice Aston Pa.

Default Jamaican sunshine

Hello all, my name is Megan, my husband Craig and I are coming to Couples TI on Dec.7 thru 14. We will be there with friends Leah and Janice and there spouses. First time there, we have been to Sans Souci. Excited and can’t wait.

Megan & Craig Brecknock PA.
    Last edited by aunaturalcouple; October 1st, 2009 at 08:06 PM.

Well guys looks like were going to Couples Tower Isle this time, we booked today.
    I’ve been checking the massage board and it really sounds like a good time there.
    Also been checking Trip Advisor – everyone loves it there
    I kind of like the island thing, never been naked on an island before. Put us in for
    December 7 to 14 Jake & Leah Allentown PA.
    Last edited by leah & jake; October 2nd, 2009 at 02:22 PM.

Default hi all......dec 5 - 12

Now at 61 days and counting for us. We have been to Couples Negril three times......our first to TI.....looking forward to spending a week with my wife for our eighth anniversary! See you there!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good to see all the Keystoners being represented. C,Ya's all there and we're counting down the days!!!

63 more days and we're there. I don't think I can wait that long.

Leah and Jake
    Last edited by leah & jake; October 5th, 2009 at 03:33 PM.

Grand Lido transplants going 12/15-12/22. Can't wait....65 days and counting.
    Brandon and Michelle - Jackson, MS

Default Dec 5 - 9

Sean and Angelle
    Canton, GA

We have been to CN but never CTI.....so excited!

Default Fun in the sun

Just one more exciting thing after another. Our son is getting married this month, we get to watch our granddaughter while there on the honeymoon ( VERY EXCITED ), and only 55 more days and we'll be having fun in the sun - CTI here we come.

Janice & Charlie
    Last edited by charlie & janice; October 13th, 2009 at 08:16 PM.

Jim & Sherri dec 25 to jan 1. See u there.

We are down to 40 dasys...start tanning in 10...REALLY looking forward to being home again!!!!

December 27th to Jan 3rd! Can't wait!

Counting down 42 more days - We arrive on the 7th
    Jan and Charlie, Great wedding. Thanks

Craig and Megan

Default December 2009

Only 40 days to go!

Not long to wait now, less than 6 weeks until we return to CTI for our 10th visit ( 7th dec - 21st dec ) CANNOT WAIT . Due to the renovations it is almost 2 years since our last visit and we are desperate to return. See you all there. steve and kirsty (UK)

I think we are 44 days from heaven but who's counting!

woo hoo!!!! 38 more days! Lets all pray for beautiful weather and good times! Megan,finish your Christmas shopping - Jan and I are almost done. let the wine,rum & vodka flow.......
    Leah & Jake

We are cheating by arriving in Nov, but most of the trip will be in December

28 DAYS!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast