Thread: Super Bowl 2012

Default Super Bowl 2012

Our first trip to CSA is in February 2012 - does anyone know if they have a Super Bowl Party - We have stayed at other resorts in Negril and they have a big -screen set up on the beach for Americans - Thank You

Default Nothing like watching the Superbowl on the beach

We usually go to CSA in late January/early February. A few years ago, we were there for the Colts/Bears Superbowl. They had a huge screen set up on the beach along with blue/orange balloons for the Bears fans and light blue/white balloons for the Colts fans. They had beer and snacks. This year, we were there for the NFC and AFC championship games. They had the party in the Aura Lounge, which was also a lot of fun.

We'll be at CSA from Jan. 29-Feb.8 so maybe we'll see you there for the Superbowl!

Than You - Big help =looking forward to another winter in Negril !

Default Great time!

I have been to Couples Negril for the last 5 super bowls... it is a big party... Last year they had a projector on the pool deck area televising the game on a 16 ft by 20 ft screen. In past years if there was a threat of rain they had a large screen set up in the Cassava Terrace. A good time, they had a supply of miller lite and Corona's set up with "american" type tailgaiting food. It was a good time... even though 1/2 the folks there (Europeans) didn't understand or care about american football..... 1/4 of the rest were americans who didn't care about football.... and the other 1/4 were the die hards! Yeah!Loved it last year, how better to celebrate a Packer victory than overlooking bloody bay in Jamaica!Go PACK! ( i live 20 minutes from the stadium)

We have watched 2 Superbowls at CSA and I can't think of a better place to watch the game. They do it up right.

We are going to be at CSS from Jan. 17 - Jan. 24, and the AFC and NFC championship games will likely take place that weekend. I see that CSA and CN show the game, does anyone know if CSS does anything?

I was asking the same question. Me and hubby will be there for Superbowl 2012 as well.
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA

I think it would cool if CSA would extend the hours of the sports bar for the event.

Zespy - we were at CSS for the AFC and NFC Championships in 2009. They had a big screen set up in the Balloon Bar for the games.

Actually it's way more fun on the beach! You are able to watch the game with a lot more people!!

We were at CSA for Superbowl in 2010 & had a great time, we knew nothing about American Football, but plent of good folf from the USA filled us in on what it was all about. By the end we were up and cheering with the rest when the Cardinals (I think) made the winning touchdown.
    There was a party atmosphere on the beech with plenty of Red Stripe flowing and loads of US style food. They closed down Patois to accomodate.
    It was that good we are back for more in 2012, who is doing the Half Time show? It was the Who in 2010.