It's been a week since we returned from our trip to CSS and CN. Spent first week (Jan 22) at CSS - first time - and we loved it, second week back at CN (we were there Jan '10). Definitely recommend couple massages at both places - my hubby had his first ever massage at CSS and loved it so much we decided to do it the second week at CN and loved it just as much!!

Was very happy with the arrangements that CSS made to transfer us to CN. We left at 6 AM (great time to leave as traffic was mostly quiet and got to see more of the countryside). It's about a 3 hr drive but we had a great driver so that made it even better.

What I really loved about CSS: the grounds are beautiful, I loved having meals at the Palazzina as the outside area gave a beautiful view of the grounds and ocean. Our room (1 bedroom beachfront) was nice and roomy. Snorkelling off the beach was a nice surprise.

What I really love about CN: the beach and water, casual atmosphere, great snorkelling trips, great food.

We really love Couples Resorts and would recommend it to anyone wanting an couples-only resort with great amenities. Thank you Couples for another great vacation!!