Default Great 2 wks at CSS and CN

It's been a week since we returned from our trip to CSS and CN. Spent first week (Jan 22) at CSS - first time - and we loved it, second week back at CN (we were there Jan '10). Definitely recommend couple massages at both places - my hubby had his first ever massage at CSS and loved it so much we decided to do it the second week at CN and loved it just as much!!

Was very happy with the arrangements that CSS made to transfer us to CN. We left at 6 AM (great time to leave as traffic was mostly quiet and got to see more of the countryside). It's about a 3 hr drive but we had a great driver so that made it even better.

What I really loved about CSS: the grounds are beautiful, I loved having meals at the Palazzina as the outside area gave a beautiful view of the grounds and ocean. Our room (1 bedroom beachfront) was nice and roomy. Snorkelling off the beach was a nice surprise.

What I really love about CN: the beach and water, casual atmosphere, great snorkelling trips, great food.

We really love Couples Resorts and would recommend it to anyone wanting an couples-only resort with great amenities. Thank you Couples for another great vacation!!

Do they charge for the transfer between resorts? Even if hotels are not booked directly with Couples?

We are struggling which resorts we want to stay in. If we go 10 nights, we could do 5 nights in CSS and 5 in CTI. Alternatively, if we can do 12 nights we would stay 6 in Negril and 6 in CSS. March 2012.

Sounds like you guys had a great trip and a great time!! Brenda and Ken, we have booked 25 nights next Nov thru Dec of 2012 and have made reservations to stay at all 4 resorts so we wont be able to come back and wonder what its like at the resorts that we didnt go to! I cant wait but we have a long wait to get there but love listening to everyones reviews and really glad you had a great time!!

Brenda and Ken
    We are sick with jealousy!

OK SOONERFANS- You are really killing me now. Can't wait to hear your review!!
    Mariann

Soonerfans... I am so jealous! 25 nights! We just finally worked our way up to 2weeks! Now I have a bigger goal!!! lol Looking forward to hearing about your nice... LONG... vacation!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

SOONERFANS.....25 consecutive nights!!!! I would need a therapist, Betty Ford Clinic visit and my own personal weight watcher coach if I ever did that. Plus the anticipation of waiting well over a year would result in Divorce.

I pace myself...just came back from CN July 10th after 10 nights....going to CN Jan 29-Feb 8 2012 for another 10 and just booked CN June 27-July 7 for another 10...see the pattern....CN 10 nights every 6 months give or take.

That being said....have a wonderful trip....start the 500 (or so) day happy dance and keep us posted after your visit....we have been to CN (obviously) and CSS and are curious about CSA and CTI...

PirateBunny -

Yes, Couples pays for all transfers:

1. From the airport in Montego Bay to any of their resorts (provided you have reservations)
    2. From any of their resorts to airport in Montego Bay (provided you have reservations)
    3. From any of their resorts to any other of their resorts (provided you have reservations at both)

It does not matter how you book your trip.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Mariann, I cant wait to tell it! haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    SOONERFANS.....25 consecutive nights!!!! I would need a therapist, Betty Ford Clinic visit and my own personal weight watcher coach if I ever did that. Plus the anticipation of waiting well over a year would result in Divorce.

I pace myself...just came back from CN July 10th after 10 nights....going to CN Jan 29-Feb 8 2012 for another 10 and just booked CN June 27-July 7 for another 10...see the pattern....CN 10 nights every 6 months give or take.

That being said....have a wonderful trip....start the 500 (or so) day happy dance and keep us posted after your visit....we have been to CN (obviously) and CSS and are curious about CSA and CTI...
    Well the captain you are the lucky one......every 6 months?? OMG that would be great!!!!! yeah we started in the 500's+ and we are down to like 484 or somewhere around that and YES it's probably going to kill me to wait this long and I vow to NEVER book anything in this long of a time ever again!! I know we can afford to go to Couples once a year but dont see us being able to do it twice a year so I'm very jealous!!!!
    I can assure you that when Jan 1st rolls around, I will be doing a happy dance cause I can finally say it's going to be this year and actually I just need Nov. 28th and it will be a year from that day!!! Gawdddd as I write this I realize how far off this trip is.......geez Captain!! Well cant wait to hear about your 2 upcoming trips and heck you'll probably have the 3rd one booked and went before we ever get to go!!!
    I cant wait to have a pattern!!!!!!!!!!

yookster, I keep joking that it will be 16 pages long but I cant wait to go!!! Love that you have a bigger goal now! Woooohoooooo!!! when are you going?

soonerfans

Every 6 months is more out of necessity than by choice! Next month; Sept 20 to be exact; will be 11 years that I "KICKED CANCER TO THE CURB"! Every 6 months I must go for testing;blood work etc...to make sure it is still in the street with the trash where CANCER belongs! This testing is every June and December...see how my CN visits follow the testing pattern. I'm choosing to live life to the fullest as tomorrow is promised to no one...that is why today is a called "present".
    I hope this "pattern" continues for many, many years to come because every day on the "green side" of the grass is a great one!
    Sorry...don't mean to be a downer...or sound like a preacher.....I just find it very good for my own head when I can discuss this openly..
    Thanks for listening...

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    soonerfans

Every 6 months is more out of necessity than by choice! Next month; Sept 20 to be exact; will be 11 years that I "KICKED CANCER TO THE CURB"! Every 6 months I must go for testing;blood work etc...to make sure it is still in the street with the trash where CANCER belongs! This testing is every June and December...see how my CN visits follow the testing pattern. I'm choosing to live life to the fullest as tomorrow is promised to no one...that is why today is a called "present".
    I hope this "pattern" continues for many, many years to come because every day on the "green side" of the grass is a great one!
    Sorry...don't mean to be a downer...or sound like a preacher.....I just find it very good for my own head when I can discuss this openly..
    Thanks for listening...
    Captain, I am sooo sorry that you had to ever go thru that but I am so glad that you are a survivor and have kicked it to the curb and I pray that you get to continue your trips to Couples to enjoy life to the fullest!! I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer last April of 2010 so yes I get to run test and see doctors for the next 10 years of my life! Had 2 surgeries within 12 days last April so it was quite a exausting year and at this moment(knock on wood) I am cancer free!! I hope we get to meet one of these days cause I feel like I kinda know you now! LOL Back to being serious.....my prayers are with you and now that I see a pattern by all means I will be jealous of all your trips but I wont give you a hard time! hehehe Take care my friend!!

soonerfans

Thanks for your prayers and best wishes....right back at you!!!! It's a hell of a club we both belong to isn't it! I (we) would love to meet up with you one day. You know where I'll be Jan 29-Feb 8; and June 27-July 7 2012.
    We are from NJ; I assume you are OK? If you ever come east give me a shout..we are 1 hour from Atlantic City...25 min from Philadelphia....2 hours from NYC.....would be great to meet up!

Take Care....

John(Captain and Cancer Free!) and Cheryl Ann

Captain, Would love to meet you even though I feel like we already know each other!! Yeah went out one night and I had a friend come up to me and said well you're in our club now and I was like what club is that and he said "cancer survivor club" and I was like....yeah I guess I am! I had never thought of that but our club is a great club isnt it Captain!!! yes you gotta it....Oklahoma it is!! I work in the swimming pool industry so you can forget about me ever meeting you in the summer time my friend but the Jan/Feb could work for sure!! My fiance and I really want to go to Atlantic City one of these days and of course NY! I went to NYC in January one year and I WONT do that again!!! haha When we get up that way trust me, I will be contacting you to meet up but in the mean time I will just enjoy your friendship on the best message board ever!! Prayers with you always!
    Liz (Cancer Free!!!!) and Rob