Hybrid View

Default CTI - Shower Gel, Body Lotion

Okay

So I've been home from CTI for 2 weeks. And I'm missing the shower gel! Can I order it or find out where it comes from? I'd also love the body lotion to go along with it. Please, please tell me someone out there knows where I can get some.

Default Me too!

We just got home on 2/11 and I miss it too!! And does anyone know where I can get Rum Cream on line? Thanks

Gilchrist and Soames is what they use, you can find it online at Glichristsoames.com.

love you mhw....

mhw-do you know where they get the milk soap? I have wanted to know the answer to this question for years.

I looked all over that web site at Gilchrist and could not find the product they use. I too love that shower gel. I was once told you can't buy it anywhere. If you have any more information that would be great.
    Karin

Gary Stephens from Couples posted on another travel board that I frequent about their toiletries. The same question was asked and he said the reorts use Gilchrist & Soames and they were available for purchase online. I am sorry if you can't find the exact scent, maybe Couples has a special or exclusive scent not made for the public? I would try Googling Gilchrist & Soames and/or the exact item and scent you want. Might be able to find some somewhere.......sorry my first post wasn't a huge help!

Quote Originally Posted by karinjim View Post
    I looked all over that web site at Gilchrist and could not find the product they use. I too love that shower gel. I was once told you can't buy it anywhere. If you have any more information that would be great.
    Karin
    If you google Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Sea Wrack Body Wash, you can find a store that sells exact the same body wash (travel size). They have the same body lotion too (Relaxing Sea Fennel Body Lotion).

http://www.shoplondons.com/gilchrist4.html

This is from CN, but I believe is packaged for all Couples resorts:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do all resorts have shower gel or will we need to bring some with us to CSA?

Suave makes a sent that is very similar. It is blue, but I don't remember the name.
    Vicky