Thread: SSB at night

Hybrid View

Default SSB at night

I know SSB at 5:00 or so allows everyone to come down for sunset so everyone is clothed. Later at night say 9 or 10 PM is SSB au natural or textile. Wife and i wnt down one evening and there were individuals dressed around 10 PM. We wanted to take a dip in the pool so disrobed and went in. Were we wrong or were others in being at SSB and clothed? It seemed like once we went in water the others left so i hope we did not offend others or do somethkng wrong. We assumed it was only not au natural for the sunset and the disco party after the gala, not at 10 PM at night. Thanks.

I have never been there, but have been reading these boards quite a bit in preparation for my trip 6/29 - 7/3. I've seen several posts indicating people using the SSB pool and hot tub AN in the evening. I think it would be very cool to coordinate our own AN evening (assuming that is okay with Couples). We could bring bottles/drinks from the room and if someone has a radio or ipod with speakers, we could have our own little evening party!

Has anyone had success doing this in the recent past?

Swimming au naturel under the stars is one of our favorite things at CSS/SSB. I’m not the most experienced SSB visitor, but other than the after parties on beach party night/gala night, I’ve never seen anything to indicate au natruel NOT being allowed anytime at SSB. Even during sunset hour, many do stay in the pool area clothes free. After 5pm the “no clothing allowed” policy is just not enforced.

So, in reply to your question golferhhi, I don’t believe either you or the others were wrong. As in all things at Couples, I think the key is respect. If I showed up after dark and there were people in the area clothed, I would politely them know we had come down for a quick au naturel swim (before just disrobing and hopping in). Done right, there’s a chance they would even join you and you would make some new friends

Quote Originally Posted by rlw1 View Post
    I have never been there, but have been reading these boards quite a bit in preparation for my trip 6/29 - 7/3. I've seen several posts indicating people using the SSB pool and hot tub AN in the evening. I think it would be very cool to coordinate our own AN evening (assuming that is okay with Couples). We could bring bottles/drinks from the room and if someone has a radio or ipod with speakers, we could have our own little evening party!

Has anyone had success doing this in the recent past?
    We have done this the past two years we were there in July. We coordinated an AN Pool Party at night with the management and had a bartender and music for a couple of hours. It was really great.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

With the exception of the after parties on Tues and Fri, we have never seen anyone in the pool with clothes on. On the other nights we just grab a few drinks and head to SSB. Usually it is very quiet, just the security guard and maybe 1-2 other couples.
    You did nothing wrong with enjoying it aunatural. It is your vacation and you were at SSB.
    "Once you go...you know"

SteveandVictoria

Default SSB at night!

SSB is great at night. We go almost every night and bring some glasses and a bottle of something ordered from room service. We never saw anyone dressed at SSB late at night. (Not counting the CSS party). Usually, the hot tub has a few couples in it, and the pool has a few visitors. Sometimes, we have the place to ourselves. There is a guard stationed by the bar, but they just stare out into the ocean.
    SSB at night is a great place for couples that might not visit during the day. It is very dark, but never had a problem walking down the path at night.

Have fun!
    Sue&Mike
    CSS 4/27-5/4 2011

We had an AN party one year (2008 in think) at night at SSB. It was arranged through Pierre and his staff. Pierre even provided a bartender for the evening...

textiles are allowed at ssb after 5pm but nobody says you have to dressed. you simply have to be prepared to share the area with the textiles for a while

This sounds great to us particularly as we are both very pale skinned . Our main worry about trying AN for the first time is sunburn! perhaps we should just go for the night-time option .

Jeffmon -
    I think our trips overlap slightly based on the July thread on the Meet Up board. My wife and I will be there from 6/29 - 7/3. While we have never been to CSS, we are looking forward to it. My wife is a little nervous, but has assured me that she will try SSB and be very open minded. I assured her that this is not Hedo, but a very romantic vacation for the two of us. She has been AN once, and topless many times. She seems to really relax around people that are social and willing to strike up conversations. You seem to have a group that is very social and enjoys having an overall good time. I hope to meet up with some of you as I think it will really enhance the experience for my wife. Again, it would be a lot of fun to enjoy an evening of music and drinking by the pool. If you have any tips/suggestions - please send them my way!

Thanks,
    Ron

Glad to hear we can try SSB out at night. This will be our first experience with an A/N beach. Maybe it will be less intimidating at night!