Default Massages at Couples Negril

We are staying at Couples Swept Away. We are wanting to do the Trading Places towards the end of our stay. I am interested in the treehouse or the beachside massage on our day there. Can anyone who has done either of these give me some feedback on these?
    And what is the pricing? Is is extra to do it in these locations?
    Also, is there anything you suggest as a "must do" while we are there to make the most of our day?

Sorry, but you are not allowed to use the spa while trading places. You'll need to get your massages at CSA.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

my husband and I have actually done massages in both places. We really liked the treehouse one the best, we booked the first appointment available in the AM - the birds were singing, you could still hear the waves crashing on the beach, it was devine! We upgraded our free repeaters massages both times to get the treehouse and the beach (I honestly don't remember how much it was, but I'm pretty sure it was only like $20) and then we also gave the ladies a tip as well. I highly recommend the treehouse it's heavenly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Sorry, but you are not allowed to use the spa while trading places. You'll need to get your massages at CSA.
    I don't think that's true - you can't go on any excursions, but I'm pretty sure it's ok to purchase spa services.

We've done the beach hut massage, and it was really nice - the breeze was flowing through and we could hear the waves. I think it was only $10 or $20 to upgrade. When you arrive at CN, book your appointment asap since those locations get booked up pretty fast.

Otherwise, hang out on the beautiful beach and take advantage of the red flag service, and spend some time at the pool, too, which might be the best pool out of all 4 resorts.

I just got this from my travel agent, for anyone else looking into this:

"Just called to check on this and was told that you can set up a massage at the other property there is a $10 per person upcharge to do a treehouse or beachside massage. You have to set up the trading places and massages when you get there, this isn't something we can do in advance."

You can do trading places to CN and enjoy the spa, but you can't charge it to your room at CSA. You can use cash or credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by John_NH View Post
    You can do trading places to CN and enjoy the spa, but you can't charge it to your room at CSA. You can use cash or credit cards.
    CN does not accept cash for anything except tips to the spa personel...not the massage itself. Take a credit card and give it a try. It can't hurt to ask, but the offical policy is "No", I believe.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    CN does not accept cash for anything except tips to the spa personel...

We had thought this to be the case as well because it was the stated policy, but found a few exceptions.

For certain small $ items (e.g. a newspaper) at the CN sundry shop, they require cash. They wouldn't allow a room charge or a credit card and would only take cash.

We've also been asked for cash by the front desk staff when checking out if we had a very small balance to settle. I believe it was under 5 USD and may have just been a matter of convenience for them, but we had to dig out some bills.

So if paying money when getting a massage at CN when visiting from CSA, where/whom do I pay this to?