Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Default only 93 days

Boy those summer BBQs sure put a damper on the diet. Good news is no gain. Down to 235lbs. Still running. 21 miles last week, 26 miles this week. Goal of 200 by Jan. 8 is in danger. 35 lbs to go. I refuse to stop trying though.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Well - I've given up posting again because am just plain stuck .... Lost only 1 pound in the past 4 months or something like that ..... Weighing in tomorrow but don't have any hopes of it being down any. Got 80 days to CN & 11 pounds still to go .... Thought that by starting Jan. 1 that there was no way I wouldn't be at my goal of 45 pounds lost by now .... Especially since I started off losing right on schedule. Am not giving up, though .... There's still time .... I may have to do 2 hours a day on that treadmill & starve but it's gonna happen .... I'm going to see that WW's gold star to show I hit my goal before I hit the beach in December .... At least that's what I hope happens.

Congrats to all of you that are doing so GREAT ..... It feels good to be 34 pounds lighter & in my new smaller jeans this fall so trying not to feel like I've failed .... 34 pounds is like both my cats put together plus a good sized kitten .... LOL .... So that's a LOT of fat gone.
    Julie

Down 3 more....

Goal: 80 lbs
    Lost: 71 lbs

Only 9 lbs to go and 67 days to get there!!!!

My goal by Oct. 12th was 20lbs. I'm not sure I'm going to get there, but I'm extremely proud of the 15 I have lost. I feel alot better and I'm waaaaay more comfortable with the idea of wearing a swimsuit. Going to keep pushing for
    the next few days and see if I can drop 2 or 3 more lbs. I saw where Maxernie compared the weight she lost to her cats. I like to picture mine as those 5 lb rolls of ground beef at Walmart. I've gotten 3 of those off this body!! It really puts it into perspective for me. Now to try to not gain it all back while I'm there!! lol

yaya - Love your picturing the tubes of hamburger at WalMart to guage how much fat you've lost. I find myself doing that with lots of things .... picking them up & thinking .... WOW - I lost 5 of these or whatever. It does seem to help when you can visualize the amount of weight you've lost ...... What's funny about comparing it to my cats is when I take them both to the vet or groomers at the same time & am trying to carry them both in, they seem SO heavy & it's a struggle to do ..... They only weigh 28 pounds between them & their carriers aren't that heavy so not sure how I was packing that extra 34 pounds around 24/7 ..... LOL ..... No wonder I'm not losing weight as fast now, I'm not dragging that ball & chain of fat around with me ..... HA HA .... I actually did try wearing one of those weighted vests when I walked on the treadmill to keep the amount of weight I was exercising at a higher amount but it was killing my shoulders & back with all the weight pulling on them. Guess it has to be distibuted out all over the body like fat to make it easier to carry. Just glad that the biggest chunk is GONE ..... Now if that last 11 pounds would just melt, I'd be doing the wildest happy dance you've ever seen.
    Julie

No loss AGAIN .... Had a GREAT week eating & exercising so am frustrated .... Down to 10 weeks to lose 11 pounds .... Not looking too promising since I've been trying to lose that same 11 pounds since May or June!!!!!

Goal = 45
    Lost = 34
    Left To Lose = 11
    Julie

Well - Another pound FINALLY gone .... YAY!!!

Goal = 45
    Lost = 35
    To Go = 10 (& 9 weeks to CN)
    Julie

Ok, CSA is Dec 9 of this year.

I need to lose 19lbs, started last week, down 5 lbs.

This thread is my inspiration! Plus Couples!

6 weeks into my healthy eating and exercising and only down 4 pounds on the scale BUT I am down an entire dress size and fit into a pair of pants that were brand new 2 years ago and never fit until now! ) I wish I had taken my measurements when I started but I will use my clothes as my gage... For the first 4 weeks I did only cardio and some light weights (for my arms) 4x a week. Two weeks ago I incorporated weight training 3x a week and cardio (walk/run) 3x a week. So far the weight seems to be coming off my thighs, hips and waist but not my chubby arms ...strange... 81 days until CTI; 86 days until my wedding!

No loss this week ..... Only 8 more weeks to CN & still 10 pounds to my goal that I set January 1 ........ Starting to give up that I'm going to be where I wanted by then but still plugging away .... Can NOT believe that I haven't gotten there yet .... LOTS of exercise & eating right ..... Wearing much smaller clothes but the scale sure ain't moving.

Lost = 35 pounds
    Goal = 45 pounds
    To Go = 10 pounds
    Julie

This week was up and down on the scale. Had a couple of drinks over the weekend, and they blew my week up!

Lost 1 lb only.
    Lost 6 so far, goal is 19, so 13 left to go! This week needs to be better, but do have a wedding to attend on saturday, crossing my fingers.

Trip is in April.

Loss goal: 50
    Date Started: 8/15/11

10/24/11: 35 lost so far

We're heading to CN March 2-12. I've been going to WW and started back to the health club about a month ago. Only lost about 8 lbs, too many nights eating out and partying. I did get to the health club 6 out of the last 7 days so hopefully that will help. I'm counting down the days so that is keeping me focused. Would like to lose about 40 lbs but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by klfhngr View Post
    Trip is in April.

10/24/11: 35 lost so far
    CORRECTION:

10/24/11: 30 lost so far
    10/28/11: 35 lost so far (5 this week!)

I lost 1.2 lbs at WW this morning. It may not be much but I'll take it.
    Carol

Lost another 1lb this week. Total of 7 so far, with goal of 19.

Not goin as fast as I would like, but at least a loss. There is no weddings or other events this week, so hope to lose more then 1 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by klfhngr View Post
    CORRECTION:

10/24/11: 30 lost so far
    10/28/11: 35 lost so far (5 this week!)
    WOW that is a big loss in a short time! What is your regime?
    Congrats!!

Down 2 lbs this week. Total of 9 lbs lost of the goal of 19lbs

9 weeks (tomorrow) we will be in Jamaica! 10 weeks (yesterday) until our wedding!
    I am finding it very challenging with our super social lifestyle however I am sticking to my eating plan 90% of the time ...minus the wine consumption however even that has been reduced.
    I'm going to the gym every day and now that the trip is drawing near I'm going to step it up and try something new today to add to my activities: T-Zone Vibration. Apparently 10 mins on the machine is equal to 1 hour working out. I don't know about that but I am told it is great for circulation, increasing metabolism, decreasing cellulite and many other wonderful things. Why not give it a shot? I certainly won't give up gym time to do this but just tack it on to my program on the light gym days.
    Sheesh - this new way of living takes up a lot of time!! Soon I have to add Tanning Salon to my schedule...
    I found out last night that the scale at the gym is NOT correct so now I am really lost as to what my numbers were and are so I will continue to gage my progress by clothing and inches.
    Has anyone ever tried the TZone Vibration machine??

Missed last week, down a total of 12 of my 19. Lost 2lbs this week.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11