Default CSA Weddingmoon 12-31!!!! & Food Q

Hey everyone! Just wanted to thank all of you...because of your messages and comments on THESE message boards, we've booked CSA for our New Year's Eve weddimg & honeymoon! We are so so excited (obviously 1st timers).

Probably our ONLY concern are the menus we are seeing for the various dining options. Is everything as "eloborate" as it sounds? Are picky eaters (or immature palates lol) going to have a problem? We definately aren't expecting nor wanting it to be Americanized, but we're a bit concerned of the complexity of some of the meals and ingredients.

The food is delicious, don't worry!

I'm a picky eater like that too and I have a lot of food allergies and I always find something to eat. A lot of the things just sound fancier than they are. The nice thing is that it is totally ok to order something else or grab a burger at the Cabana Grill if you don't like your first choice. The Palms has a nice pasta bar that is one of my favorites. They make a few types of sauces every day and there are all sorts of things that you can add to it so it can be as simple or elaborate as you want.