Default Great House Verandah

Hi Everyone

We are coming to CSW in March and want to know what the Great House Verandah rooms are like. Reading through the message board l dont see them mentioned.Do they go under another name. Any coments would be appreciated.

We stayed in a GreatHouse Verandah Suite last time we went. The room was nice and over looked the pool, and we had a great view of the ocean. I've heard others say that their room faced the property next door which is an eyesore. I didn't care for the GHVS very much. Don't get me wrong, the room itself was nice and clean, but it felt more like a hotel room than the other rooms do at CSA. Plus, for us, it was very quiet at night. We enjoy the Atriums where we can hear the tree frogs at night. I also know other people who have said that their GHVS was really loud at times because of people in the halls at all hours. I'm a light sleeper, and I never had a problem sleeping. Now with all that said, I'll tell you what I recently told someone else: Any night at CSA in a GHVS is better than any night not at CSA. So, if by chance that's the only room availability for your dates, then I would scoop it up in a heartbeat! :O)