Thread: beers at css

Default beers at css

What kind of beer do they have at css. Me and my wife want to go may 2012 for our 4th wedding anniversary. Its 10 years together. I'm a stout drinker and was just wondering if they had any.

Red Stripe,Miller Lite.and Crib(not sure on the spelling on that one)These are the only one's I found a CSA.If your a stout guy stick to the Red Stripe.If you really need a stout Margarita Ville is a very short walk down the beach.Great place going back Sunday.My wife just said they have Guinness at the sports bar.Hope this helps.
    A Beer drinker from Wisconsin

there are 3 beers at css, Red Stripe, Miller light, and one i can't remember the name of.

Carib is the other. They do have Bud Light, but is hard to find.

The last few times that we were at CSS you were able to get bottled Guinness at the mineral pool bar (near the fitness center). I haven't sen it at the other bars.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinH View Post
    Red Stripe,Miller Lite.and Crib(not sure on the spelling on that one)These are the only one's I found a CSA.If your a stout guy stick to the Red Stripe.If you really need a stout Margarita Ville is a very short walk down the beach.Great place going back Sunday.My wife just said they have Guinness at the sports bar.Hope this helps.
    A Beer drinker from Wisconsin
    This would be true if you were going to CSA, but since your going to CSS you get to choose from Red Stripe, Red Stripe light, or Carib beer. Just stick to the Red Stripe its delicious Carib is terrible, although I see its made its way here to the U.S., they put Carib in your mini fridge at CSS, but since they have room service all day you can just order Red Stripe. I asked them to put Red Stripe in my mini fridge but they refused. 4 full size bottles of liquor, no problem, 2 bottles of Red stripe big problem, but like I said room service will deliver all the Red Stripe you want.

Just to give you hope....the martini bar at CSA had the strong (6.5%) version of Guiness. I'll see if I can find it at CSS in 5 days and let you know.

Guiness and Heinken have been available in the Ballon bar on our last two trips.

I swear I had a Guiness at the balloon bar