Default 2011Negril and 2012 Ocho Rios Anniversary weekend dates

Greetings to all:

In order to determine the dates of both Negril and Ocho Rios anniversaries…

Ocho Rios is always the Friday, Saturday and Sunday preceding the U.S. Federal Holiday – Martin Luther King Day.

Negril is always the Friday,Saturday and Sunday preceding the U. S. Federal Holiday – Columbus Day.

For your reference, this year’s Negril Anniversary is the weekend of October 7, 8, 9. CSA on the 7th, CNG on the 8th and our Charity Golf Tournament on Sunday, the 9th.

Ocho Rios 2012 will be the weekend of January 13,14,15. CSS on the 13th, CTI on the 14th and our Charity Golf Tournament on the 15th.

Join us as we celebrate each resort's anniversary. It's a blast - on steroids...
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; February 17th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.

Couples Resorts

Thanks Randymon.....now we can book our stay and vow renewal...Can't wait..See you there!!! And hubby will probably do the golf tournament too..He had a great time in 2010.

Default Significance of Anniversary?

Thanks for the date information, RandyMon. I was wondering, though, what is the significance of an Anniversary for a Couples resort? I would consider coming for the Negril dates and would like to know what I'm partying about!

Thanks,
    TonyS
    Westmore, VT

Randy, I'm looking at coming to the 2013 Couples Negril Anniversary week. I'm assuming I should be there Oct. 12th, is that correct? Thanks

Randymon is the below correct?? (is what I calculated from the information above)

Ocho Rios is always the Friday, Saturday and Sunday preceding the U.S. Federal Holiday – Martin Luther King Day.

Ocho Rios 2013 will be the weekend of January 18, 19, 20. CSS on the 18th, CTI on the 19th and our Charity Golf Tournament on the 20th????

We leave in two days, I would like to know if I need to pack my Tux or not. We arrive at CTI on the 17th.
    Scott & Jen

Randyman, see you in 4 days at CTI!!