Default Question... On reservations

Ok, I went back and checked my old receipt. I booked a trip to CTI Feb 28, 2009 for travel in Sept 2009 (that year). It was called "Fall In Love Again" and came with the discounted rate and $500 resort credits (technically, 350/150). After booking, I was told (on old MB) this special is offered yearly...

We intended on returning in 2010, but had some medical stuff come up so could not get away.

We ARE going to go in 2011, but my husband has been watching and watching waiting for this 'deal' he was told is offered every year, for travel same year ... The spa credit was nice, but I really liked the gift shop credit. The Romance Rewards 30min massage is good enough for me - just being there is relaxing!!

Weve found the credits now seem to have diminished from 500 down to anywhere from 50 to 300. Is that the "max" deal offered now (since 2009 when we were there)? ...

Last stay was 9 nights... This time, it will be at least two weeks... Unless I have to take some souvenir money and decrease my stay to spend the same amount.. Can not wait to book and have my countdown begin... So, any members book last February for travel in Aug/Sept last year?

Was that 'yearly deal' changed or not offered after we booked?

Even with the snow melting, Im tired of MICHIGAN! Would pack up my dogs and move to Jamaica in a heartbeat if I could!

The "Fall In Love Again" discounted pricing is what they call their rates for the "Fall Season/Months". The resort credits are added at the descretion of the resort, are NOT necessarily offered annually and should not be considered as a standard part of the "Fall In Love Again" pricing structure. You just have to keep watching and jump on the deals as they present themselves.

You can keep an eye on the message board for a "sticky" thread on Wednesdays for thier "Couplicious Wednesday Escape" promotions. These are specially priced deals that are only available for 24 hours. You can sign up to receive and email alert for the the "Couplicious Wednesday Escape" items here. http://www.couples.com/04special.htm
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Default Sympa

The deal for 2011 was you had to book by April 15th of 2010, which we did, to receive $500 resort credits. For 2012, you have to book by March 31st of this year to get $300 resort credits for next year. I love your SHELTIE. We have 4 SHELTIES. They are GREAT dogs. But with all their hair, I don't think they'd do well in Jamaica.

The $300 credit is for travel in 2012. The $500 credit for 2011 was offered last February. there is always a fall in love special and there have been extra credits offered but you have to keep watching and book at the right time.

The special deals change with the year and season. Take what you get and be very happy.

I have never seen it offered for the same year unless it is a Wednesday Special. We booked for 2011 in like March 2010 and got the $500 credit but I think it ended in April or something. Now there is one for 2012 but it is a $300 credit.