Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default NOV 2011 Wedding!!!!!

Hello everyone! I am excited to post that I will be getting married Nov 10th 2011 at sunset! We are repeat guests and LOVE couples! I know there are a lot of weddings this weekend! Anyone else!?!?!?!

Default Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie&Scott View Post
    Hello everyone! I am excited to post that I will be getting married Nov 10th 2011 at sunset! We are repeat guests and LOVE couples! I know there are a lot of weddings this weekend! Anyone else!?!?!?!
    Hello, Stacie and Scott. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding in November! We got your friends request and gladly accepted it. It is always nice to talk to somebody else in the same town who has the same passion for Couples! Let us know if you ever want to talk offline. Congratulations again!

What resort(s) have you been to?

Hey we are getting married November 11,2011 We actually havent been to couples before but my soon to be mother in law goes every year and loves it so we took her word for it

Thanks so much! We love Couples! We went for our first trip last July 2010- We went because my Dad and Step Mom and her Brother and wife go every other year. They have been twice to couples Negril. Thats where we stayed the first time too. This Time we are all going back this Nov =) My best friend Kelli and her Husband went with us last year and they are going back with us too, So 4 repeaters =) But this will be our first trip for all of us to Swept Away. We have a lot of family and friends and we both come from split families, so the bigger resport made more sense. Where have you guys stayed? Up for a trip in NOv? =) There is 20 of us going from Wichita! =) Thanks for the reply and add as a friend!

Thanks so much! We love Couples! We went for our first trip last July 2010- We went because my Dad and Step Mom and her Brother and wife go every other year. They have been twice to couples Negril. Thats where we stayed the first time too. This Time we are all going back this Nov =) My best friend Kelli and her Husband went with us last year and they are going back with us too, So 4 repeaters =) But this will be our first trip for all of us to Swept Away. We have a lot of family and friends and we both come from split families, so the bigger resport made more sense. Where have you guys stayed? Up for a trip in NOv? =) There is 20 of us going from Wichita! =) Thanks for the reply and add as a friend!
    Stacie&Scott,

Wow, 20 from Wichita! It sounds like a blast! We have so far been to Sans Souci in November 2009 and CSA in November 2010. Before that, we visited another place in Jamaica in January 2009 (where we were married), but thankfully we found Couples and are now hooked! We booked last year during the Fall In Love special to go to CN this November (2011). We booked a short trip a month ago to go to CN in May for five days, just to tide us over until November. It's been a LONG winter for us and we couldn't wait all the way until November :-)

We figured that we might try them all to see which one we call "home". We are going to book CSA for November 2012, because we enjoyed it so much and made friends with a few of the staff. We keep in touch with them and they want us to come back to see them at CSA. We'd love to join you in November at CSA, but we have already booked CN for this November. Eventually, we will probably try CTI, but so far we seem to like the Negril side just a touch better (even though Sans Souci was incredible in its own way).

You are going to have an AWESOME time at CSA :-) We had the best time ever there!!!!

Brian and Mendy

I have never been to any of the Couples Resorts.... We chose CSA also for our weddingmoon. We have about 20 people coming with us for our November 11th wedding, can't wait!

R&R congrats! I know of another bride on 11/11/11 with as many guests as both of us so the resort will be full of life! It is going to be a blast with everyone celebrating! Congrats by the way and can't wait to meet you! You will love Couples! I want to go every year forever! And plan on it lol! What time you getting married!?
    Brian and Mendy- We might see you just yet Scott and I are going to go on a day pass back to couples negril this trip just for old times sake =) I know CSA will be amazing but it will be fun to revisit. I am so jelous you went twice this year! I can't wait!! We fly out the 6th but all hte family and friends from Wichita fly out the 9th and we all fly home the 13th! What are your dates?
    We are staying in the Atrium Vernada, any thoughts?! Opinions!?

Jamaica Wedding- Congrats to you too! I can't wait for Nov! It is going to be so much fun! We love to snorkle and scub! Oh and the pool bar and the dance club lol and the beach and the asian food haha I could go on and on. Oh yeah and the pina coladas!

R&R congrats! I know of another bride on 11/11/11 with as many guests as both of us so the resort will be full of life! It is going to be a blast with everyone celebrating! Congrats by the way and can't wait to meet you! You will love Couples! I want to go every year forever! And plan on it lol! What time you getting married!?
    Brian and Mendy- We might see you just yet Scott and I are going to go on a day pass back to couples negril this trip just for old times sake =) I know CSA will be amazing but it will be fun to revisit. I am so jelous you went twice this year! I can't wait!! We fly out the 6th but all hte family and friends from Wichita fly out the 9th and we all fly home the 13th! What are your dates?
    We are staying in the Atrium Vernada, any thoughts?! Opinions!?
    Stacie&Scott,

We will be going to CN in May from the 14th to the 19th, but in November, we will be there the week over Thanksgiving, the 19th through the 26th.

The Atriums are what we will be booking for 2012 at CSA. We stayed in a Beachfront Suite this past November, but my mother and father stayed in an Atrium. We loved the Atriums, they were the same as our Beachfront Suite, but set just one row back. The huge veranda with the hammock rocks! It was so wonderful to have breakfast delivered to our veranda and sit and watch the resort start to come to life in the morning. It was so peaceful and beautiful!

Brian and Mendy

We are booked for 10am! Can't wait to meet you too!

We are getting married on the 11th at 11am. We also have about 30 people coming with us. It is going to be a great time. Looking forward to seeing all the brides!

Oh you guys I cannot wait! It is going to be sooo full of life while we all are there!

Anyone doing a cocktail party after wedding vows or a private dinner? We cannot afford this so we will make the most of what we have with the sunset wedding Thursday night, 1st dance, toast, cake on the beach, and pictures. After that, we are all going to try and eat at the same resturant and then dance the night away in the bar =) I want us all to stay dressed up for dinner and for the dance club, I am excited for this, hopefully not to crazy. I did buy a two in one dress to accomodate for this! LEt me know what you guys think!

We are not planning to do a cocktail party as all food and drinks are free a the resort. BUT, we are also having a reception back home and I didn't want/need the extra expense.

OUR plan is get married, go on the cat cruise and party at the beach party.

A 2 in 1 dress sounds like a great idea!

@Jamaicawedding are you getting married at CSA, CN or CSS?
    Stacie is CSA Sunset 10th
    on the 11th at CSA
    R&R is at 10am
    I'm at 4pm
    Are you at CSA right after r&r?

Man Stacie.. I think all of our wedding parties have booked this place up!

I'm sooo excited!

I think we will have this place booked up! But that is going to be exciting! Only half of our group has booked as we have procrastinators lol. Good thing there are 300 and some odd rooms =) What an amazing weekend this is going to be for all of us there! It is going to be such a fun and exciting crowd! The beach party reservations will be great for you guys! I get married Nov 10th at Sunset, please say hi to me you guys sometime that night!

No kidding! It is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to meet you guys!

@sarahdc123

Yes we are at CSA at 11 after R&R! We arent having cocktails or a private reception either. we are planning a lunch at Patois restaurant then the catamaran cruise. I think we plan on the going to the beach party too! It's going to be so much fun! i cant wait!

Hi girls! How is everyone doing?! How are plans coming along? I know it is still too far away, but I swear I think about Nov and being in Jamaica at least once a day. Just checking in with all of ya'll =)

I am with you! I think about all the time too! I finally made my dress sopping appointment on June 4th. I wanted to wait until this sesmester of school was over, plus with memorial weekend I figured it would be hard to get anyone to go with me.

I am really nervous about getting a dress. I have been trying to lose weight for almost a year now, but I have not been successful sticking to a diet/exercise routine. Anyone want to buddy up for weight loss motivation? I am starting a low carb diet and do Turbo Fire starting May 16th. Hoping to lose 50lbs by November.

I highly recommend the low carb diet! I didn't have much to lose but it really works! I just finished doing p90X and that helped with the weight loss. Good luck! Nothing like getting married as a motivation for getting in shape!

I typically day dream daily about the crystal clear blue water, soft warm sand, coconut trees, steel drums, a two person hamock , a pina colada in my hand, oh and the red flag on stand by =)

OK lets talk jamaica-- I've got a hair appt at 11:15 am.. I may try to push it back to 12 to see you Jamaica bride!!!
    @ stacie- I totally plan on checking out your wedding.. If you see me (tall -6'1- 30+yr old brunette) off to the side at your wedding you'll know it's me! I'm going down early obviously since we have to..

I'm going down on Monday 11/7 = when is everyone else going down?

@ R&R I'm totally your diet buddy! I got my self a trainer.. yes it's not cheap but I've seen the best results from it. I've lost 120 pounds since last year, I was at 260 in Jan this year and am now down to 208- 215 (if i'm retaining water!) If you want I can pass along a few great tips, but let me just say I want to lose another 20 pounds at least.. I'm very tall and want to fit in my dress perfectly! Have you picked yours out yet? Have you been dress shopping?
    -stacie & jamaica bride- do you two have your dresses? Did you post them on this website?

Have I showed you guys my save the dates? They were so cute! I need to get my invitations ordered for the wedding reception back in STL-- where did everyone get theirs?

So here is our website for the wedding.. R&R most of these photo's were when I was over 300 pounds or pretty darn close.
    http://chunngaines.ourwedding.com
    my most recent photo's are at the bottom of the photo's page, I can tell my weight loss in my face and neck the most.

@ Stacie-Oh and I'm a Couples virgin? what's this red flag thing you are talking about?

I can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

@ benfoxy- you did p90x? I heard it is really hard.. is it?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast