Thread: Yoga at CSA

Default Yoga at CSA

Are there Yoga classes at CSA? If so, how often, time of day and where are they held? We'll be there 5/21-5/29.
    Thanks,
    minnfin

We are @ CSA now. There are yoga and pilates classes every day except Saturday. They are held over in the Sports Complex - enjoy!

hy are held over in the

There is a classs at 10 am and 4 pm. I think they swtich up between Yoga and Pilates. Take a look at the Activties Schedule. It's held somewhere in the sports complex, not sure exactly where though.

Thanks. Namaste

minnfin, they hold the classes in the large open workout room at the sports complex which is not air conditioned. Unless you're into "hot yoga" I'd suggest you take the morning classes. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by steveg52 View Post
    minnfin, they hold the classes in the large open workout room at the sports complex which is not air conditioned. Unless you're into "hot yoga" I'd suggest you take the morning classes. Enjoy!
    Actually, the room in which they hold the classes IS air-conditioned. Sometimes they don't crank it up too much, but I have been in there when they have the A/C set on KILL -- and the fans on as well. Can get rather chilly in there.....

The main fitness center with the weights, etc. is NOT air conditioned, but the other room is. (As are the R-ball courts.) Now at CN, it's the reverse. Weight room is A/C, Fitness Area is NOT A/C.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]