Default Your $500 Resort Credit

Just as a reminder to everyone, please make sure upon check-in that you get your voucher for your $500 resort credit. We encountered a problem upon check out, even though our paperwork stated that we had it. Just make sure the front desk is aware of your credit when checking in, and make sure that you collect your voucher before checking out. You will not be able to use your credit unless you have this voucher when checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoythebeach View Post
    Just as a reminder to everyone, please make sure upon check-in that you get your voucher for your $500 resort credit. We encountered a problem upon check out, even though our paperwork stated that we had it. Just make sure the front desk is aware of your credit when checking in, and make sure that you collect your voucher before checking out. You will not be able to use your credit unless you have this voucher when checking out.
    Correct and a very important tip! Get any issues with the resort credit resolved as soon as you check in.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Is the $500 resort credit available to every couple or is it part of a special deal?

Special deal "Early Escapes" for trips booked in early 2010 for 2011.

Seem like if u booked directly with the resort that they would have that information. I guess it doesn't hurt to double check with the front desk. I noticed that this year they lowered the resort credit to $300. I am glad that we got the $500.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

I booked through my travel agent. Thus, it stated on my confirmation about the resort credit, but the front desk didn't now about it??

Just wanted to make sure folks get their voucher prior to checking out.

Default Hmmm....

We booked our trip in April 2010 for March 2011 and I know it said $500 credit but now that I'm looking at my confirmation from Couples, it doesn't say anything about the credit. Should it say it on there?????

Membership in Romance Rewards, and then using Couples' pre-check-in feature here on the website should go a long way toward preventing this issue... Its an opportunity to provide your preferences for perks, make them aware of special needs, etc.

Enjoy...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Default Answered my own question...

I am a member of the Romance Rewards and have already done my pre check-in (17 days!) and didn't see anything about the credit BUT... after doing a search, I saw someone indicated that the codes G11A or G11B are used to signify the $500 credit, which I do have on my confirmation - YAY! I figured I'd post this just in case anyone else was curious.

I too am a member of the Romance Rewards and did my pre-check in, still didn't reflect upon my check in. My paperwork (confirmation from CSA) clearly stated my $500 credit, but they still failed to give me my coupon upon check-in. Just trying to save you a headache upon check-out. Just make sure that if you have the $500 credit you say something upon checking in to ensure that they are aware of your credit and send you to the conceirge desk to collect your coupon which you will use upon check out.