Default Dinner Reservations at CSA

We are going to CSA in May and wondered if we should make dinner reservations ahead of time or upon arrival at the resort for Feathers or the romantic beach dinner?

You will recieve a lot of responses that will inform you , "You can't make dinner reservations ahead of time"

If you mean by ahead of time you can only make dinner reservations when you check in. We always do that. Usually the first night you don't have much of a choice,but after that you can pick where you want to eat every night

You cannot make dinner reservations until you arrive and check in

Thanks for the info guys!

Be prepared for May or June, at least with our experience that usually the early dinners are booked. We always got the later evening dinner, which was ok with us we just had a late lunch. Once you get there go to the desk and get your reservations.

Can you book your reservations for the whole week at once? I thought I read a post that said you can only book 3 days in advance?

Last time we arrived on a Sunday around 3:00. After checking in we went ahead and made all of our dinner and spa reservations then for the whole week. Im glad we did because sometimes the desk has a line of people waiting to do this. The only thing you can't make far in advance are the water activities.

We have booked all our dinner reservations at the same time at CSS. I guess it depends on which resort you are at and how booked they are. At CN they did not let us book the Ohtilite (sp) more then twice during our one week stay

You can book your private romantic beach dinner though. This is the only thing you can book in advance. You can contact Couples to make the reservation. :O)

We make dinner reservations right after we check in. I think you can make reservations only two ahead at a time as I recall. No problem working it out though. Plenty of places to eat. Last year when Feathers was booked at the time we wanted for a birthday dinner, they told us they'd try to work it out and they did!

Can you eat at feathers more than once? We are going with friends and would like one dinner with just the two of us then a group dinner on our last night.

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    Can you eat at feathers more than once? We are going with friends and would like one dinner with just the two of us then a group dinner on our last night.
    Yes, you can. Couples does not limit the number of times you can dine at any of their restaurants.

Awesome! All of this dieting I'm doing for the trip is going to be undone by day 3 I can tell! Lol