Default Topless CSA or wait til CN???

Matt and I are going to be at CSA 12/20-12/24. We are planning on doing the trading spaces with CN, which we are really excited about. So here's my question. I really want to try the AL experience, him not so much. I know he will be completely fine after we get there have a few drinks, and get comfortable. So should/can I go topless the first days we are at CSA on the beach? Then that might warm him up to the idea of the AL beach at CN? Any advise would help I just don't know what to tell him. First timers to AL and we are about 24(me) and 30(matt) not that age matters. XOXOX

Yes you can do topless anywhere on the beach of CSA, it would be in your best interest to do this as you can than start a base tan. If for some reason you decide not to go AN at CN you can still relax or walk the beach topless at CN without those tan lines.( tan lines are also a nusiance in those nice strapless dresses or small tops)

I think this may also warm your hubby to the AN beach at CN, but is he uncomfortable with you being AN or himself, its a very easy laid back AN beach at CN and very comfortable, also that end of the beach should you decide to take a dip AN is not very heavily populated by passer byes. It is a very comfortable and well arranged area for a good deal of privacy. If he is comfortable with himself AN I think once he see's the AN beach at CN he will be comfortable for both of you.
    Last edited by columbo; November 16th, 2010 at 08:23 PM.

Do both, it should relax him with others seeing you nude. I think the problem is not with him being nude, it is others seeing you nude. A male ego thing.

Two or three good drinks and a guy does not care if someone sees him nude, so you should be OK.You could also let him drink to much the night before you go to CN, he will not care as long as he can sit and recover.
    Irie Mon

Default Thanks for the help guys

I have always found people on the AU board to be very nice and responsive. Thanks for the help and input. I think I will go topless at CSA, I am looking forward to the AU experience at CN. Matt is perfectly ok with seeing me nude and himself also, I do not believe he cares if others see me nude. I think the thing that he is not interested in is seeing other people naked, specifically men. I keep telling him he will be fine after a couple of drinks. People on the message board say you do not even notice it after a while of being there. But, he does not believe me. We are both very social people so I think it will be ok. First timers so it will be an experience to remember good or bad!!! lol.

OK keep us updated when you return on how it all went!!!

He can control his eyes and look away. Most people at CN are not walking around so it should be easy for him.
    ... it keepsh me shane

This thread cracks me up! Of all the things that might go through my head in anticipation of going nude on a beach, thinking about seeing other guys privates was never one of them!

from KC
    Last edited by redblueku; January 19th, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Evidently you recently had your procedure done with your "plastic surgeon", and he was correct, but give it 6 to 8 months and good sun block and you will be fine to go topless, especially if you have the new silicone gells, the saline you have to wait almost a year.

If hubby is nervous, take him on a raft and have him get naked while floating on raft to ease him into it. My wife and I did that. You just have to worry about the locals coming by on the waverunners wanting to sell you some rides.

Naked Wave Runner rides! What will they think of next?!!

Quote Originally Posted by northernmichiganman View Post
    If hubby is nervous, take him on a raft and have him get naked while floating on raft to ease him into it. My wife and I did that. You just have to worry about the locals coming by on the waverunners wanting to sell you some rides.
    Not sure that me being out AN on a raft didn't help us get a better price on the waverunner...or maybe it was hubby they were looking at! LOL!!
    Lucy