Default Things to Not Miss!!

My husband and I just booked our first trip to CN and would love to hear some feedback from past guest on what to NOT miss during our visit!! We are so excited and want to make sure we don't miss out on anything so all feed back is welcome...even what to avoid!!

Thanks!

1. Treehouse massage
    2. Sushi at Lychee
    3. bonfire on the beach
    4. Sunset Cat cruise
    5. spend some time chatting with the bartenders
    6. Enjoy a Hummingbird and a Dirty Bananna
    and relax !!!
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

We usually do a couple of off-resort trips as well as everything at the resort.
    The best so far was the "Canopy Tour"(zip-line thru jungle). We also like the "Martha Rae river tour"(sp).
    Visit the Activities table and you will surely find something you enjoy.

Cat cruise is a must...in 4 trips, we haven't missed it once. Just beware of the rum punch...it packs a "punch". And don't miss the Jamaican buffet/i think it's on Thursdays???? Make sure an get some Jerk chicken from the grill...ask for spicy sauce on the side. And find Franklyn, Carrie, Ivylin, and Ingrid...the best of the best!

Try the resort SCUBA. It is only 1/2 day and well worth the time.

Just got back. The cat cruise is a definite must.You get to see the other side of Negril. Swimming in the caves is so cool. Take a snorkeling trip. It's only an hour and a half. Drink a mojito and Lychee martini at Lychee.
    Eat lobster at any resturaunt Friday night. Hang out at the pool bar. Don't miss the steel drum band. You will get all the daily activity info on a sheet when you arrive. You're going to love it!!

If this is also your first time to negril take a 1/2 day and walk long bay see the west end. I am sure CN is a magical resort howver Negril has a charm and allure that no single resort can encompass. Get out walk in town spark up with a local farmer and listen to a story that no book can capture.

1. Definitely try the trading places w/Swept Away..then walk long bay
    2. Cat cruise a must.
    3. try scuba..whether you've ever done it or not...it's free!
    4. couples massage..have at least 2
    5. eat, drink, relax, repeat
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Avoid stressing out over little things. By all means, visit Paul at the piano bar when he is there for a sing along. It is alot of fun.

Relaxing - however you want to. Just enjoy and relax, everything will come to you when you are there. Don't stress about doing everything there is to do unless you have about a month to stay. Have a wonderful vacation - you will be back to do the things you didn't get to do this trip.

gee, I thought this would be one of the first things mentioned...you MUST at least TRY the AN beach!! What a sense of freedom! The warm sun and gentle breezes are not to be missed!!
    Lucy

mcfaddenflorida and all,

Just read sad news on the "meet up" page that Carrie has been let go and that Marlon is no longer @ CN. We've had great fun with them over our 9 trips and will certainly miss their lively personalities.

mjd

Default AN Beach

A definite must try. We are by no menas nudists, but what a blast of fun to lay around on the beach and to swim in the clear carribean water all naked!!! The peopple at the AN beach were the friendliest ones we met in the entire resort! All shapes and sizes, and no one pretentious or weird!

Night snorkeling was so fun, scary but fun. The resort Scuba class is not to be miss. Really all water sport are a must. The water sprots staff are GREAT!!! And the Cat cruise...of course