Default Off to CTI in April, last of the 4!

We had our honeymoon at CSS, loved it, everything about CSS was amazing. Last year had our first anniversary at CSA, loved it, CSA had an awesome sports complex, we loved working out in the open air gym. Seemed like a lot of people came there specifically for the tennis, could be wrong but it sure seemed like it. The beach was amazing. We did a day trip to CN. They had a Mastercraft with a tower for wakeboarding, that was awesome. They had a nice beach as well. I personally wouldn't choose CN over CSA, but I know some people insist on being naked, so that would take CSA of the list. This year for our second anniversary its off to CTI. Im sure we will love it as much as the others. Most things are consistant with all the resorts. The food is always delicious, the service is always top notch, the drinks are plentiful,the staff is amazing and their is plenty to see and do. I would have to say that although I don't have a favorite, I am really really looking forward to our day trip to CSS. Couples does it right so you can't go wrong!

Hey there

We went to CN and CSA last April and are literally, quite possibly booking CTI within the coming days. When are you going? How wonderful that you will have been to all four! We will most definately check out CSS while we are there. Would be great to see them all. Hope you have a wonderful, fabulous time. Perhaps we'll see you there. We are hoping for April 6 - 16th!

Cheers,
    Kris
    Kris

Hurry, Kris. Only Deluxe Ocean left, and I don't know how many. We booked yesterday for the 22nd - 28th! 58 days!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default !!

we will be at CTI april 5th - 12th!