Default Things to do around CTI???

Has anyone done anything out of the ordinary off the property while staying at CYI? We have been a few times and may want to spend a day off the property. Any ideas?

Our "day away" is usually a relaxing trip to Nine Mile, but there's certainly lots of other stuff. What are you looking to do?

How about a trip to Nine Mile and the Bob Marley childhood home andmausoleum. We have not done it, but would like to.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    How about a trip to Nine Mile and the Bob Marley childhood home andmausoleum. We have not done it, but would like to.

We really enjoyed our trip to Nine Mile last year. Althought it's great have gone there, Nine Mile itself is a bit of a let down - it is extremely commercialized. But the drive to and from is amazing!

We arranged a private driver for less than we would have paid a tour operator. It was great to be able to go where we wanted to go, stop where we wanted to stop... We loved stopping in downtown Ocho Rios and grabbing a couple Juici Patties!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

The Blue Hole

I think we are looking for a little something off the beaten path...
    This will be out 5th trip and have done the Falls, Shopping and the trips into town. I would also like to be fairly safe...There are bad parts of town no matter where you are and do't really want to end up in one by mistake. I do that enough where I live in the Tampa/St Pete area and it can be not much fun.

We always go to Margaritaville for a nice lunch and then some shopping. Also, I did the zip lining at Mystic Mountain last year. Amazing!

Default Bobsled Museum

We are looking forward to the Bobsled Museum and the Gravity Bobsled..this will be our first trip, but our friends have been going for 5 years and they have steered us away from Mr. Marley.