Default April 19-26, 2011

Ok who else???

My husband and I will be there the 16-26th. This will be our 6th trip to couples, 4th time to CN. This last month can't go by fast enuogh.

Hope to see some people around on the Beach.

Jason and Kim
    Long Island, NY

April 19-29 for us. 6th time jamaica-5th time cn! We're from nashville.

Nice see you at the pool bar we are from Boston!!!!!

Can't wait, we'll be there April 21-26 3rd time back to CN. We're from Iowa ,see you at the pool bar.

My wife and I will be there for our 4th time 4/17 to 4/24. Bringing my mother and step father along, as she has never seen palm trees, white sandy beaches, and blue water. I have a winged dog tatooed on my right arm. If you see us, swing by and maybe we can find some Bob's!!

We'll be there for our second time April 21 - 29.
    It can't some soon enough!

Linda and Bert from NJ

We'll be there the 19th-26th too. It's our first time in Jamaica. We're from Vermont.

Quote Originally Posted by kmvt View Post
    We'll be there the 19th-26th too. It's our first time in Jamaica. We're from Vermont.
    Where are you flying out of??? Boston??

No, We're flying out of Burlington Vt. We connect in Philly then on to paradise. Cannot wait. We're supposed to get more snow tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kmvt View Post
    No, We're flying out of Burlington Vt. We connect in Philly then on to paradise. Cannot wait. We're supposed to get more snow tonight.
    Nice maybe we will be on the bus to the resort we arrive at 9:50am cant wait!! look for the red sox hats that is us!!!

Lucky you. We don't arrive til 12:40. We are thinking of taking Timair. It sounds like a fun way to start the vacation. We'll be looking for you.

My wife Lesley and I are first timers there April 25th - April 30th. Hope to see/meet you all there!

Chris..

We will be there 4/21-26! We are from Ohio and it's our 2nd time to CN...can't wait
    Hope to see y'all at the pool bar!

Cheri & Paul

6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rrive 17. From CA