Thread: Beer Question

Default Beer Question

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm wondering what kind of beer their is at CN. I would assume Red Stripe but I'm not sure. Just giving myself something to look forward to. July can't come soon enough!!!

I know they also have Miller lite cans, and Red Stripe Lite. In the rooms sometimes they give you Caribe (YUK). Seems like there is at least a couple others at the bars....most of the time you see people with the draft beer, which is either red stripe or red stripe lite...and pretty darn good. Though any beer is good sitting on the beach at CN! Have fun.

whatever it is i hope its cold and lots of it brother lol. yes red stripe i know for sure,i have allready been to the liquor store and grabbed some and some limes and put on some bob marley and i felt i was almost there. enjoy i know i will in may. oh yeh they might have caribe beer to. cheers

I noticed last year that they no longer carry the Real Rock and RRlight....just as well since I can't ever remember someone asking for it...I'm so glad that we finally have Red Stripe Light here in FL...just wish it wasn't like $8-$9 a 6-pk(only)
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

They also carry Guinness in the Piano Bar (unless it runs out - which can happen if there is a sudden influx of guests with an affinity for that alone).

They had Heineken also in "beer kayaks" at the Superbowl party, but that was a special occasion.

Surprised that no one mentioned Miller Lite. You can get Miller Lite in cans at any of the bars. Red Stripe regular and lite are everywhere. Caribe is in your room...and no, I dont like it.....but you can request red stripe in your room fridge....and yes....they do have Guiness in some of the bars....

Quote Originally Posted by sassyf35 View Post
    Surprised that no one mentioned Miller Lite. You can get Miller Lite in cans at any of the bars. Red Stripe regular and lite are everywhere. Caribe is in your room...and no, I dont like it.....but you can request red stripe in your room fridge....and yes....they do have Guiness in some of the bars....
    If you read my post, the first line mentions miller lite...

Don't forget your beer huggie they get warm quick!!

Quote Originally Posted by philcath View Post
    Don't forget your beer huggie they get warm quick!!
    The horror! Not if you drink them at the vaction approriate pace.

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    whatever it is i hope its cold and lots of it brother lol. yes red stripe i know for sure,i have allready been to the liquor store and grabbed some and some limes and put on some bob marley and i felt i was almost there. enjoy i know i will in may. oh yeh they might have caribe beer to. cheers
    You put the lime in the Red Stripe? Just wondering....may have to try that before we go too! May can't come soon enough!

Try Clamato juice and red Stripe... It's Yummmmy !

They stock the Clamato juice in your room fridge at CSS, not sure about the bars or CN.

Using the small resort glasses of beer, mix about a quarter to a third glass of clamato and the rest Red Stripe. 2 to 1 mixture, beer to clamato.

In fact the wife loves it. She says it takes the bitter tastes of the beer away.

Default Beer at CN

Just got back from CN on Tues 12th. Last week they had Caribe in cans in the mini bars / rooms. Red Stripe,Red Stripe Light draught and Miller Lite in cans at all the bars. Mixing Red Stripe with Clamato isn't necessary but tasty. I also grabbed a can of clamato from my mini bar in the morning and took it with me to breakfast at the Terrace. That way I could mix up a Ceaser instead of a Bloody Mary they have the Vodka, Horse Radish, Worchestershire and Hot Sauce etc at the bar but only Tomatoe juice. A Bloody Mary is a bloody shame at any time, Ceasers Rock.
    The bar staff are exceptional and the drinks a great try a Bob Marly ( 1 a day). Enjoy your trip mc