Default Husband Gave the Go Ahead!

So excited! Husband gave the go ahead to book our very first AI and trip to Jamaica. We are thinking of splitting 5 days at CN and 5 days at CSA. Since we can't decide might as well do both. Unfortunately, won't happen until January 2014. See you then! Yah Mon! One Love-Kim

Hi,
    Don't rule out CSS. We spent 9 absolutely wonderful days in Jan. of 2012. We decided to take another trip in 2013. After much discussion, we decided to go back to CSS. I'm sure the other couples are very nice, but we loved the 35 acres that give you so much room to roam and there never was a crowd anywhere. There are so many secluded spots to sit and relax, or you can spend time on the beach and it's not crowded. Whichever Couples you choose you will enjoy your stay, but for us, CSS is our 2nd home! 15 weeks from now I'll be laying on the beach enjoying another Red Stripe, but I'm not counting!

Lucky dogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Henry View Post
    Hi,
    Don't rule out CSS. We spent 9 absolutely wonderful days in Jan. of 2012. We decided to take another trip in 2013. After much discussion, we decided to go back to CSS. I'm sure the other couples are very nice, but we loved the 35 acres that give you so much room to roam and there never was a crowd anywhere. There are so many secluded spots to sit and relax, or you can spend time on the beach and it's not crowded. Whichever Couples you choose you will enjoy your stay, but for us, CSS is our 2nd home! 15 weeks from now I'll be laying on the beach enjoying another Red Stripe, but I'm not counting!
    Thanks! I will take it into consideration! Hope you have a great time and have a Red Stripe for me!