Default Price Adjustment?

My husband and I are traveling to CTI for the first time this May. When I first booked the trip through the Couples website I thought I remembered seeing something about honoring price adjustments if lower rates are offered after your booking? Is this true? Today's Wednesday special is offering an extra 10% off of the rate we booked at.

Thanks, Very excited for our first trip to CTI and Jamaica!

As long as you are within the window where you are allowed to cancel with no penalty you can rebook at the lower rate. Just give them a call. If you are less than 46 days away from traveling there is a fee for cancellation but you might still save money.

You will need written proof (such as in the form of a quote) that you can forward onto Couples before they will match the price.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I just got home about a half hour ago and tried to call Couples to get a price adjustment. However, it was past their office hours which are till 6pm EST, I am in MST. I did book another trip online for the same exact days in an Atrium room. I will have to call and cancel the first trip in the near future.

Couples should staff the phones for a longer period of time on Wednesdays for situations such as this one IMHO.

Just an update, I was able to call Couple 800 number yesterday and they made the adjustment for me. I just had to send them an email with all the details. Thanks! 72 more days!