Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

beautiful bouquet IcedCoffee. My flowers are being made sometime next month. also realtouch. I will post a picture of them when they are finished

Default Real touch

Ladies- if you chose real touch, where did you purchase them? Did you just email a description or picture in order to get what you wanted? I'm thinking of getting real touch so I can keep them. Thanks!

@icedcoffee-- did you have those made or did you do them yourself? Also, I would love to see pictures from you wedding when you are back as I am also getting married at CSS (July 2012) and haven't seen too many pictures from brides there! Thanks!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

sremus - I ordered my real touch flowers from a local company in Ontario. Try Angel Accents they are a company in the USA and do beautful work. not sure of the web address but just google and you should find them no problem.

IcedCoffee - Have an amazing wedding. Can;t wait to hear all about it!

here's a picture of mine! It was $130 upgrade... worth it to me! :O) And I actually ended up taking it apart for some pictures! The flowers were going to die anyways, just I thought it was worth it for some good shots!

Ennazus- who did your photos... Beautiful bouquet and pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnR<3 View Post
    Ennazus- who did your photos... Beautiful bouquet and pics!!
    Thank you! Misha Earle did our photos! She was awesome! :O)))

Quote Originally Posted by beckyanddave View Post
    @kimandtim

Are those just regular silk flowers or did you go with real touch or velvet? I think I am going to make my own to save the upgrade fee and to make sure I have the specific colors I want. Thanks!
    They are your basic Michaels flowers. Give it a try for sure beckyanddave!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2