Default Honeymoon Booked!

Hi everyone,

We're booked our honeymoon for 7 nights at CTI and 3 at CN and I could not be more excited!!! Just registered for the message boards and thought I would say hi

Any advice to a newbie is always appreciated

Embry...Welcome to your new family...Your new family of Couples.
    You have chosen two outstanding resorts for your honeymoon..CTI and CN are very different but it's a wonderful difference.

Be sure and get to know the staff and other guests..The staffs at CTI and CN are wonderful and the Couples Resorts hosts the world's best guests

Just take your time and enjoy every minute at both resorts.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for the welcome Tommywommy! I just can't wait to be there, counting down the days

I would love to see some pictures of the One Bedroom Suite at CTI and the Beachfront Suite at Negril. Especially the bathroom. Can anyone share some with me?

When are you going to be at CTI? We arrive July 2 for trip number 5. There is a meet up thread for CTI, just click the tab above. There are lists going for almost every month and then some! Enjoy!
    Vicky

We arrive at CTI on October 30th so I will miss you but maybe next time
    LOL I haven't even been there yet and already I'm planning my return!

Welcome Embyr!! No worries. My husband & I haven't been to Couples either but, already know that we will b going to CSA in September of 2013 or 2014. We will @ CTI in September 2011. The next time we come we want to try the other side of Jamaica.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Thanks Spice! We are already talking about making it our yearly vacation destination. It just seems so perfect
    I have read conflicting information on the bathrooms at CTI's one bedroom ocean suite. Do they all have a jacuzzi tub and shower?