Default best room choice for CN

What do you consider the best room choice while staying at Couples Negril? Mainly: comparing the deluxe garden and the garden suite. Any suggestions? Thanks!

We stayed at CN back in 2008 in the deluxe garden. I had read a review prior to booking that said all the rooms were comparable and it really wasn't worth paying for an upgrade. We were further from the beach than some of the rooms, but not enough that it mattered. We spent very little time in our rooms and most of it on the beach. We are going back and staying at CSA in June and I again just booked the basic room. I hope I get as lucky as I did at CN.

If you can afford the garden suite go for it but we love just the garden room. You aren't in the room that much.

My understanding is that a Garden Suite is basically two Deluxe Garden Rooms with the wall in between removed. This allows the Garden Suites to have a much larger bathroom (double vanity, Jacuzzi bathtub & separate shower), a sitting area and a balcony twice the length of the Garden rooms. The longer balcony allows the Garden Suites to have a hammock out there. Hors d'oeuvres are delivered each evening to the Garden Suites. You may also have dinner delivered to the Garden Suites if you would like an in-suite dining experience.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Accidentally hit some key and my last post posted! Anyway, the resort is so small that the location doesn't really matter. The suites are, however, the same sizes a two regular rooms.

I guess now the original post didn't make it although I did get a message stating the post was successful. The original post stated:

All of the rooms at CN are the same and all of the suites are the same. The only rreal difference is location.
    Last edited by Wally; February 24th, 2011 at 01:48 PM.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015