Thread: Which Beach?

Default Which Beach?

My Fiance and I went to CSA last summer and absolutely loved it! This year my fiance is wanting to try CN just for a change in scenery. We are planning on getting married on the beach so I was wondering which one you guys would pick or prefer? Also, if you can explain why.

I'm getting married in CN for numerous reasons.
    1) You can't go wrong with any Couples Resort, and the staff is incredible.
    2) They have the best beach, and that's what was most important to me for my wedding.

There are pictures of the NEW CSA set up on this message board maybe you can ask someone to show you the CN setup, then that way if you like the look better you can decide and if you email Debbie, she will send you pictures also. Just a suggestion.

We picked CSA, going back in April for trip no 4. World class beach. I think it's the best beach I have seen and I've seen alot.I can't comment on con's as I haven't seen it but I've read it's nice too. I hope to do a trading places and check it out for myself. Good luck

Well, I haven't been to either resort yet but when started my research I was told the beach wedding place at CN was right next to the Au Naturel section so I decided on CSA (No offensive to anyone it just wasn't how I was imagining things)

Quote Originally Posted by moochie View Post
    Well, I haven't been to either resort yet but when started my research I was told the beach wedding place at CN was right next to the Au Naturel section so I decided on CSA (No offensive to anyone it just wasn't how I was imagining things)
    It is next to it, but for my friend's wedding we did not have any issues. I'll be in the same spot in June.