Thread: Can't wait !

Default Can't wait !

We are returning to Couples Negril very soon....March 7th 2011 !!
    Can't wait! This is our 4th visit, and im sure will be returning again and again.

What brings YOU back time after time? We're heading there at the end of March, and I'm amazed by how many people go back so many times! This will be our first all-inclusive experience.

We just love the friendliness of all the people, the relaxed atmosphere and the great beach. Yes its all inclusive, so get ready to put on a few pounds! You can do as much or as little as you want. For us, its 2 weeks of total relaxation. We have been to lots of other Hotels in other Countries, but for us, this is the best. Hope you have a great time.

Tam ~ We go for the romance and overall relaxed atmosphere of the resorts. It is priceless to be on a beach vacation without screaming children and blaring music. The days are filled with laughter, sand, sunshine, and new found friends. The evenings are filled with love and romance. There is nothing like a Couples resort and CN is one of our favorites. The saying is "Once you go, you know", and that is so true. There is a magic about Couples that is hard to put into words, but the perfect romantic vacation begins to describe it.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

CN sounds like it has the exact qualities that we're looking for. We went to a beautiful hotel in Hawaii last year, but never got a beach chair all week because they were always saved by people putting items on them at 5:00 in the a.m. There were tons of kids too....sitting in chairs and splashing and making noise. I work in a preschool and my kids are grown, so we're really looking for a place to spend time together and have fun talking to other adult couples. Your posts have helped me to feel more confident about this decision and I'm really looking forward to it in a few more weeks! Thank you!

We've been to CTI twice(once - before renovations), CSS twice (once when it was still a Grand Lido), and CN 4 times (5 in April). I've looked at different places to go but can't seem to get away from Couples. Every time I research another location I always compare it to Couples. The diving is included - that's huge for us. We love the relaxed atmosphere, the ease of diving, the comfort factor because the staff is so knowledgeable and conscientious. The food is terrific, we have no trouble finding our own special needs. He's meat and seafood, I'd rather eat veggies and pasta. The staff are truly amazing, everything you ask for is 'no problem mon' and they go above and beyond to make our stay memorable every single trip. We love each of the Couples we've been to for different reasons, but it's CN that keeps calling to me. Thank you CN for being our home away from home, see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam View Post
    CN sounds like it has the exact qualities that we're looking for. We went to a beautiful hotel in Hawaii last year, but never got a beach chair all week because they were always saved by people putting items on them at 5:00 in the a.m. There were tons of kids too....sitting in chairs and splashing and making noise. I work in a preschool and my kids are grown, so we're really looking for a place to spend time together and have fun talking to other adult couples. Your posts have helped me to feel more confident about this decision and I'm really looking forward to it in a few more weeks! Thank you!
    YOU will totally reconnect and have a new love for one another. Its amazing and I fall in love all over again with my man everytime we go!