Thread: Aaaaahhhh!!!

Default Aaaaahhhh!!!

Trip #5 booked. Flights purchased. Why am I more excited than trip #1?

55 days...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

why are you more excited? Because you know what's there! Once you go, you know! 58 days to CSS... where you going?

Because now you KNOW!

Because every trip you take is so much better than the one before. Going back to adult camp is so much more exciting because now you know what to expect and get to do whatever it was you enjoyed from the last trip.. You know all the "counselors". You remember your favorite food and can't wait to have more. You see some of your favorite "kids" and get to hang out with them, again.
    Yes, the first time we go everything is new and has it's own excitement. But going for the second, third, or thirty-first time, can only heighten the enjoyment.
    We are still flabergasted to be able to keep going back.
    I am so looking forward to seeing you, again.
    See you in 53 days. Whoopie!!

Bruce...Bruce...Bruce
    Because you know what thrills and joy awaits you.
    Hug Kelli for me and enjoy CTI.
    Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    Trip #5 booked. Flights purchased. Why am I more excited than trip #1?

55 days...
    Because after 4 times you know what wonderful things are waiting for you and the consistency of excellence that Couples offers!

Because you know it's going to be fantastic. You know what to expect even if sometimes it might be the unexpected. Wish we could make an April trip. Maybe someday. It ranks right up there with making a December trip, and CTI anniversary trip.
    Vicky

Due to arrive in 59 days CSS .double digit dance has started!!!!
    And booked tonight for 4.12.2012
    I LOVE TO GO "HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin76 View Post
    why are you more excited? Because you know what's there! Once you go, you know! 58 days to CSS... where you going?
    CTI! Woo hoo!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Because every trip you take is so much better than the one before. Going back to adult camp is so much more exciting because now you know what to expect and get to do whatever it was you enjoyed from the last trip.. You know all the "counselors". You remember your favorite food and can't wait to have more. You see some of your favorite "kids" and get to hang out with them, again.
    Yes, the first time we go everything is new and has it's own excitement. But going for the second, third, or thirty-first time, can only heighten the enjoyment.
    We are still flabergasted to be able to keep going back.
    I am so looking forward to seeing you, again.
    See you in 53 days. Whoopie!!
    I think it's because it's more than just a vacation in paradise now. It's a much-needed chance for Kelli and I to reconnect. It's the one-and-only chance we get each year to see some of our best friends in the world - including the staff.

Can't wait to see you and Syl and all the rest of the Amigos! It'll be the best trip yet, for sure!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!