Default Where to Stay....where to stay???

We had our first fabulous visit at CN last February and really miss it. It was the best trip we have ever taken and I don't want to go anywhere else. By anywhere else, I mean Jamaica mon. After reading a whole lot of posts from everyone, I am curious about staying at one of the other resorts. Suggestions? We will be returning February 2012 and I can't wait! (357 long days to go)

Css
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

You "must" take a trip to CSS...Couples Sans Souci
    We are die hard CN loyalists but,after a trip to CSS,we have now added CSS in our hearts next to CN.
    CSS is the most beautiful and romantic resort in the Couples empire.
    Please do give CSS an awful lot of thought.
    Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CSS or CTI only because it is on the other side of the island and the landscape is mountainous and jungle like.
    Vicky

Listen to Tommywommy...he is all knowing and very wise!!We adore CN, but followed our hearts(and Tommywommy) and tried CSS...it was wonderful..the only thing that made us miss CN that week was when we turned left and not right leaving MoBay airport....but all was well when we arrived...the staff is the BEST you will ever find, the grounds, and the ROOMS!!! WOW! be prepared to be blown away!!
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Thank you so much for your replies!! I think we will try CSS this time! I was going back and forth. Thanks Tommywommy, your reply made up my mind!!

Terri&Jeff...I truly do believe you will fall in love with CSS..It was very hard for me to leave CN but I now have CSS in my heart right next to CN.

Lisapat..I hope we 4 meet one day at a Couplesresort.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

While CSA is home, definately CSS. We have been twice and are looking forward to number 3 soon.
    since you have been to Negril, I would give the other side of the island a chance.